[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When is Al Davis going to croak?

Bronco Billy

Even though Da Raiders are currently the worst team in the NFL, Bronco fans are cellebrating a so called "Raider Week" all over Colorado.

really?? how come i wasn't invited? :D

I think he's talking about the Gay Pride Parade. The OAK fans fit right in.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Billy, I just did a internet search for "Raider Week" and I found that your Bronco brothers are absolutely consumed over the opportunity to play the struggling Raiders. Turns out you are invited to countless festivities. I also did a search for "Bronco week" and the search engine responded with "did you mean Raider week?" You really should stop wasting your time here and gallop over to your orange and blue herd and get busy with the reason Bronco fans exist. To remind the Raider fans that it could always be worse :D

Hey Billy, I just did a internet search for "Raider Week" and I found that your Bronco brothers are absolutely consumed over the opportunity to play the struggling Raiders. Turns out you are invited to countless festivities. I also did a search for "Bronco week" and the search engine responded with "did you mean Raider week?"

raiders fans are more interested in dressing up in their leather chaps and fabulous studded collars and going to the party than they are in anything happening on the field.

To remind the Raider fans that it could always be worse

how can it be worse than having art shell as HC, an OC they just pulled off a farm or something, aaron brooks as QB, randy moss as the hardest working player on your team, the worst offensive line in football despite being all high draft picks, etc? how does it get worse than being the worst franchise in the league, and having to go back 20+ years to find anything positive?

Hey Billy, I just did a internet search for "Raider Week" and I found that your Bronco brothers are absolutely consumed over the opportunity to play the struggling Raiders. Turns out you are invited to countless festivities. I also did a search for "Bronco week" and the search engine responded with "did you mean Raider week?" You really should stop wasting your time here and gallop over to your orange and blue herd and get busy with the reason Bronco fans exist. To remind the Raider fans that it could always be worse :D

I just did my own search. Here are the results:

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,130,000 for Gay Raider Party.

It would appear that Raider fans keep themselves very busy...

Edited by Bronco Billy

It's Raider week? That must be what the parade, fireworks, and parties were about.

To have two Oakland people assure 3 Colorado residents that we are missing the huge "Raider Week" is pretty silly. You're clearly making a bigger deal out of this than us. We could lose and still be playoff contenders. You guys have nothing to root for except the slim hope of trapping us as we plan for harder opponents.

And you should talk trash now! Absolutely! Enjoy this brief moment of elevated self-esteem where memory of the previous week's loss is faded and the next loss hasn't started yet.

It's Raider week? That must be what the parade, fireworks, and parties were about.

To have two Oakland people assure 3 Colorado residents that we are missing the huge "Raider Week" is pretty silly. You're clearly making a bigger deal out of this than us. We could lose and still be playoff contenders. You guys have nothing to root for except the slim hope of trapping us as we plan for harder opponents.

And you should talk trash now! Absolutely! Enjoy this brief moment of elevated self-esteem where memory of the previous week's loss is faded and the next loss hasn't started yet.

+1 :D

Know this, Raider fans can still be found when the team is struggling. After the silver and black is beat up by the orange and blue, I will still be here, and I won't be the only one.

It's not the place for this, but a real fan wears his colors and posts his comments most when his team is in dire straights.

We are down now, but we were in a Superbowl 4 years ago and dominated the div for a while. Sure, that's 4 years ago... but it's sure as sh1t not 20 years ago.

And as far as defending DEN, I'll let their record & play do the talking, thanks. I don't need to reach back 25 years to find good memories about DEN. Here an 8-8 season is a disaster. In OAK it would be a huge triumph and probably result in a parade (or a riot, hard to tell which). That's all that needs to be said about the states of the two teams and what the standards for a committment to excellence are.

:D It's only funny 'cause it's true.

the best part will be when the raiduhs pass on brady quinn with the #1 pick.

I could easily see that, too.

If he doesn't croak soon, my Raider faith may! The decisions he has made over the past 3-4 seasons, have made me seriously question his sanity. He has done a lot for the game as a whole, and he should be praised accordingly. But maybe it's time to step aside and let your coaching staff lead the team...

Maybe? Maybe it's time to step aside? MAYBE? it's YEARS past maybe. OAK is to the point of "maybe it's time to just kill Al Davis with a meat thermometer." and even then "maybe" is being generous to the old codger.

' :D

At the game last night, there was a healthy sense of humor about Jake.

2nd and very long, and I yell "Lets see some of that Jake Plummer magic!" I got a lot of laughs on that one. Even more after he threw an interception on that play. "There's your magic, fans!" :bash:

But what was it I heard Oakland fans saying a few years ago? Just win, baby!

As Randy Cross says "Jake Plummer has his moments where he turns into Billy Graham. He'll have 75,000 people on their feet yelling "JESUS!!!!" :D it's funny because it's true.