[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb

Wolv

I heard last night no NFL QB has had as prolific a 5 game run as McNabb has had. He's been playing incredible. Whats even more amazing is he's done this with a gimpy Westbrook and a WR corps that has had its share of injures. Every week is a new leading receiver on the team. There is no go-to guy.

At this rate his numbers would be ridiculous. I can't see that continuing with the players he has at his disposal. The rest of their schedule isn't particularly easy. Will he exceed his 2004 numbers (3800+ passing, 31td/8int)?

I wish I had drafted him, but an Eagle homer in our league bagged him in the first round (way too early I thought). That owner is now 4-1 and right behind me in Points and Rotissiere record (some of our tie-breaking standards)

McNabb is amazing and I think he will go to the wall. I think he will top the numbers, not sure about the TDs though. McNabb is a truly great football player in every sense of the word and an amazing fantasy QB.

easily, he's mcnabb!! he has to prove that he's not the mcnabb from last season, and he has to prove that he can do it without T.O. have you seen him, his passes are almost perfect, especially the bombs, i could catch them. mcnabb on a decent fantasy team this year will equal "championship"

That is what I am afraid of. :D

Week 8 he'll be lucky to have 100 and one TD.

Barring injury Jax will not shut him down to 100 yards passing. Just because they made the creepy over-rated Jets a whipping boy doesn't apply to a team with a QB with a gun for an arm.

Besides, Mark Brunell (yea, that guy) didn't have any problems throwing on them. They aren't the 1985 Bears.

there is no way McNabb can keep up his current pace :D

but it does look like he is in for a career year and I do think that he could

surpass the 3800 yrd 31 TD marks

also i dont remember for sure but i think they said games to open a season, i dont think it was a game stretch but i could be wrong

McNabb was way undervalued this year. He was a top QB for a long time before Owens came around, and he did that with less than he has now IMO. R Brown is a very nice WR, and LJ Smith is a solid TE who was also undervalued this year. Plus Reid always passes more than he throws. This is a ridiculous pace, but he should still continue to perform like a top QB in a helathy year.

Werent we all asking the same of Manning the year he went nuts? I know he isnt Manning, and I know he doesnt have half the team Manning had, but we were still questioning wether he could do it.

Im not sure, but Im loving his numbers as I drafted him in a few leagues. :D

He must be eating his Chunky soup every day.

All this man-love for McNabb? I guess I was way ahead of my time in singing his praises in the past. Now that most love him, I guess he's doomed for failure. :D

Seriously though, his fantasy playoff weeks are pretty brutal.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I was going to say yes....and then I looked at his schedule and his problem is the last 4 weeks of the season...

In pre-season, those last four weeks looked tough. Heck, the last 8 weeks looked tough.

But seriously, should the Washington, Giants, and Dallas defenses (weeks 14, 15 & 16) really be cause for grave concern for the Eagles passing game? I can't see a reason they would at this point. Perhaps those defenses improve from the mess they are today....but even if they did, and limited Mcnabb to just half his current pace (approx. 200 yds/2 TDs per game), they would be acceptable to most owners. Though nothing I've seen thus far tells me those defenses will offer much resistance than they have already.

The home game against Carolina looks less daunting than before the season began...as do the road games in Tampa and Indy. All three are winnable, IMO.

Do yourself a favor...keep him all to yourself, and let him lead you to the championship!

In pre-season, those last four weeks looked tough. Heck, the last 8 weeks looked tough.

But seriously, should the Washington, Giants, and Dallas defenses (weeks 14, 15 & 16) really be cause for grave concern for the Eagles passing game? I can't see a reason they would at this point. Perhaps those defenses improve from the mess they are today....but even if they did, and limited Mcnabb to just half his current pace (approx. 200 yds/2 TDs per game), they would be acceptable to most owners. Though nothing I've seen thus far tells me those defenses will offer much resistance than they have already.

The home game against Carolina looks less daunting than before the season began...as do the road games in Tampa and Indy. All three are winnable, IMO.

Do yourself a favor...keep him all to yourself, and let him lead you to the championship!

Well said :D

I've got Mcnabb in 2 of my 3 leagues, and have practically all of the Philly starters in at least one of them as well. I'm 5-0, 4-1, and 4-1 so far this year. I'm definitely riding the wave right now and loving it.

As far as it continuing, I *think* it will. As was mentioned, he's simply making it happen. Imagine when the rest of the gang gets back on the field.

But it's not like I have a crystal ball...