[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb

Wolv

All this man-love for McNabb? I guess I was way ahead of my time in singing his praises in the past. Now that most love him, I guess he's doomed for failure. :D

Seriously though, his fantasy playoff weeks are pretty brutal.

Why do you think his matchups are brutal? Dallas and NYG? Sound like shootouts to me. Hasn't he already lit up both of these teams? I'm salivating.

I GOT McNABB IN THE 6ROUND IN MY LEAGUE .I AM NOW 4-1 IN FIRST PLAYING A PERSON THIS WEEK WHO HAS 7 PLAYERS ON BYES HE IS A STUD AND WILL PLAY TILL HIS LEGS FALL OFF

GO #5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Why do you think his matchups are brutal? Dallas and NYG? Sound like shootouts to me. Hasn't he already lit up both of these teams? I'm salivating.

It looks better then it did in the preseason, but those are divisional away games. I could think of better match-ups... Still, he's obviously worth the risk.

Another thought to consider: almost all (12 out of 14) of McNabb's TD passes have been thrown or run for this year has been while they were tied or leading.

Imagine what his numbers will look like when he actually has to throw when the team is behind, or in a dogfight like this past weekend? :D

My point: playing a stiffer competition will require this well-oiled offense to run in high-gear for a full 60 minutes, rather than for three quarters, like they did against HOU, NYG, SF & GB.