[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If your favorite team was eliminated

whomper

Hypothetical question..If your favorite team was taken out of the NFL who would you root for ?..Im not talking about your favorite team moving I mean they just totally dont exist anymore..Who would you follow ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hypothetical question..If your favorite team was taken out of the NFL who would you root for ?..Im not talking about your favorite team moving I mean they just totally dont exist anymore..Who would you follow ?

It would never happen-I'm a Packers fan, but have lived in Seattle so would go with them.

At that point, I'd be 100% fantasy football rooting. Really don't care for any other teams besides Dallas. If you can call them a team with that idiot at QB & their fat coach.

In a way, I'm kinda glad T.O. is there to shake things up. That franchise needs a wake-up call, and T.O.'s pushing the buttons even as we speak...

I'm an Eagles fan. If they were out of it ("knock on wood) I would root on Seattle. After Seattle I like the NY Jets (I like watching Pennington - when the chips are down he doesn't give up); The Colts (I like Dungy and Manning); Buffalo; and this year - it will be easy to root on The Saints (no explanation needed).

:D GO EAGLES!!! :D:bash::clap::tup::doh:

If none of the above teams that I mentioned don't win the SuperBowl, I must add that I would then root on Chicago. I'd like to see a team go udefeated right up to and including the SuperBowl. If I see those old Dolphin players celebrate one more time with champagne (sp?) when there aren't any undefeated teams left - I'm going to scream.

Chicago really looks strong this year. It may be their year. :D

Bengal’s here also. I don’t know if its because Montana made me feel bad for them when I was a kid but something about that team makes you just want to see them finally win something and I guess it doesn’t hurt that they’ve been a fun, exciting team to watch the last few years.

Edited by Tally

Anybody playing the Jets, Dolphins, Colts, Steelers, or Broncos :D

Any team with a team 1st mentality like the Pats. Right now I really like what the Bears and Chargers are doing.....and Buffalo due to the family ties...

After the Packers...

1. Saints - Lived in MS for 3 years. I will love the Saints forever.

2. Eagles - For some strange reason, I have always been partial to them. Maybe it is the Cheese steaks, being that I am a Cheesehead? Naw, it's even more than that.

3. Seahawks - Holmgren fan, plus I love Seattle and vicinity.

Funny, before I started to hand around FF message boards, there were a lot of teams that I liked.... Pittsburgh, and for obvious reasons, I could never root for that team again. :D

KC, but then hermie went there. Probably SF and/or GB. If this was a "what team do you hate the most" thread, the list would be muuuuuuuch longer! :D