[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If your favorite team was eliminated

whomper

nfl without the eagles !!!!!!!!!!!!! my god man ...i would have to say any team that beats dallas :D

:D

I have actually thought about this before, because of where I live, it would either be the Colts or the Bears. The Bears, for me anyway, would get the nod due to their history.

But I've been a Cowboys fan since I was seven years old or so...which was a couple...er... a few years, oh okay...decades, ago.

How about you whomper?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I see a lot of similarities in KC and CHI Bears teams. I would probably root for them......my mom just moved there and I would love to see a game at soldier field.

Wow, that is a very difficult question. I've never even thought about that before. If it happened today, I would become a Saints fan. Not just because of what they've been through, but, I've always liked their uniforms, and I like the new coaching staff that is in place.

:D

:D HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!

There, now I feel better.....

When Oak is out of it, I always default to my clear-cut, #2 team the New York Giants.

In fact, I am really passionate about them as well, I grew up in a Giant household. But I am a HUGH Raider fan first as my heart is Black and I bleed Silver.

Dude, I would seriously go to the doctor like now...

I have also become a closet Colt fan. I think that started mostly because I have owned a lot of them in dynasty leagues over the years but if the Steelers went away I think I would be on the Colt bandwagon.

Honorable mention would go to the Browns and Bears. Browns because I would be able to drive there and see some games if I wanted to. Bears due to history and respect for the franchise.

Being a Bears fan that has lived in Minneapolis for the past 20 years, I would have to root for anyone playing against the 'Queens. I hate the Vikings and everything about them - even more than the stupid Packers.

Since the Cardinals used to play in Chicago, maybe I'd root for them. Of course, I don't know if anyone could handle the misery of being both a Cubs and AZ Cardinals fan.... :D