[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westbrook Practiced Wednesday Oct. 11

samboy

This is no doubt great news. They wouldn't take any chances on this guy. Didn't they say he needs surgery at the end of the season though?

"They" say lots of things. Unfortunately know one knows who "they" are.

Example..... "They" say its going to rain. "They" say its a sure thing. "They" say he's going to have surgery.

Who is "They"???????????????

This is no doubt great news. They wouldn't take any chances on this guy. Didn't they say he needs surgery at the end of the season though?

I've heard those were bogus reports and no doctor that has looked at his knee to this point has said that he would need surgery at the end of the season.

The question will be tommorrow if his knee swells up again...that is when you will know his status... the same thing happened the week before he sat out...he practiced on friday...and the knee got all inflammed and he couldnt straighten out his leg....so if you have Westbrook I suggest you watch to see if he practices again tommorrow

The question will be tommorrow if his knee swells up again...that is when you will know his status... the same thing happened the week before he sat out...he practiced on friday...and the knee got all inflammed and he couldnt straighten out his leg....so if you have Westbrook I suggest you watch to see if he practices again tommorrow

Yup. It's a very good sign that he practiced today.

It would be a GREAT sign if he practiced again tomorrow.

Westbroke is gonna be Q all year, get used to it. Any reports are most likely plants. GFB the shroud of secrecy that is allowed in the NFL for injury reports. No team will show thier hand if it is not needed. Sucks for FF, but it is a kabillion dollar bizness......I'm startin him, until I see something 5 minutes before gametime, which is what every Westy owner will have to do this year........

I gotta agree with gd......maybe he's trying to get some practive time in early....in case it swells up. If it swells tonight....he has 3 days to ice it down instead of one, when he practiced on a Friday and it swelled.

Until he practices a few days in a row with relatively little problem.....he'll be questionable. But my opinion is that the Eagles are looking for a good schedule for Westbrook.....where he can still get in some practice...but not tax the knee too much. And still play on Sundays.

[quote name='House of Pain' date='10/11/06 11:50pm'

I'm startin him, until I see something 5 minutes before gametime, which is what every Westy owner will have to do this year........

that part is a pain...... pain, but something we will have to do. i think its worth it judging by the numbers he puts up in ppr leagues. he's a monster. my first yr owning him and even being pulled that one week.....i'm very happy having him.

Brian Westbrook (questionable, knee) practiced fully for a second straight day Thursday.

This is the first time he's made it through consecutive practices since September 13 and 14. Already the top fantasy running back this season, Westbrook appears to be healthy again - at least for now

Rotoworld

Looking very good

Brian Westbrook (questionable, knee) practiced fully for a second straight day Thursday.

This is the first time he's made it through consecutive practices since September 13 and 14. Already the top fantasy running back this season, Westbrook appears to be healthy again - at least for now

Rotoworld

Looking very good

:D

Two in a row ain't bad (for Westbrook)....

Westbroke is gonna be Q all year, get used to it. Any reports are most likely plants. GFB the shroud of secrecy that is allowed in the NFL for injury reports. No team will show thier hand if it is not needed. Sucks for FF, but it is a kabillion dollar bizness......I'm startin him, until I see something 5 minutes before gametime, which is what every Westy owner will have to do this year........

I agree with this statement....look at Arizona...they only listed Fitzgerald as questionable and not definitely out which is ridiculous

I agree with this statement....look at Arizona...they only listed Fitzgerald as questionable and not definitely out which is ridiculous

Your saying Westy shouldn't be questionable right??? ... because he's as healthy as he's been all year right?