[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to pickup a DB

stokers

I'm short a DB this week, I'm thinking of dropping either Jamal Lewis or Braylon Edwards

to pickup a DB on the wire.

I can't decide which one to drop.

Here's who I have for my RB's and WR's:

LJ

KJ

Gore

M. Barber

Holt

Boldin

DJAX

Moss

R. Brown

Both of the guys are backups and I haven't played either one yet this season.

Just needed to for injury backups.

Need help on who to drop.

i would think you would have to be able to trade one of them...braylon is on a bye but you could sell his upside...if this is a dynasty i wouldnt drop braylon or even jamal for a DB...not knowing your team makes it harder to give good advice

i would think you would have to be able to trade one of them...braylon is on a bye but you could sell his upside...if this is a dynasty i wouldnt drop braylon or even jamal for a DB...not knowing your team makes it harder to give good advice

I agree - if a dynasty I wouldn't drop either! Redraft - I would consider dropping Edwards if you couldn't trade him.

Thanks for the input. It's not a dynasty league. I've tried putting Edwards out there for trade, and not had any luck.

Drop Edwards over Lewis?

I need a DB this week, and a TE next week. If I drop Edwards or Lewis, I solve both those issues.

Seeing as a redraft I might try to move MBII or drop him and hang on to Lewis who is a starting RB. Never can have too many starting RB. MBII is still just a third down, change of pace RB. Do you start him ever? Edwards has value in the right match-up. Just my thoughts.