[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Dat?

Rockerbraves

Even in Louisiana the Saints don't get much media outside New Orleans. Many LA residents have very little interest in going to watch the Saints. Partly I think because Dome stadiums take away from the enjoment of the game unless maybe you are a Viking or Detroit fan. If you have ever visited Louisiana in late September and October the last thing many want to do is go inside to watch a game. October is arguably the best weather month of the year.

Even in Louisiana the Saints don't get much media outside New Orleans. Many LA residents have very little interest in going to watch the Saints. Partly I think because Dome stadiums take away from the enjoment of the game unless maybe you are a Viking or Detroit fan. If you have ever visited Louisiana in late September and October the last thing many want to do is go inside to watch a game. October is arguably the best weather month of the year.

Could you imagine going to a game is August though? :D

I really think it has a lot more to do with the losing history of the franchise & it's poor ownership than the Dome. Edit: Not to mention the jealousy and animosity the rest of the state has for New Orleans.

Edited by rajncajn

I really think it has a lot more to do with the losing history of the franchise & it's poor ownership than the Dome. Edit: Not to mention the jealousy and animosity the rest of the state has for New Orleans.

Bingo!

I don't get the animosity that the rest of the state has toward New Orleans. Without that city, I dare say, the rest of the country would barely utter the name Louisiana. They should be embracing the city and it's culture. I would think the the Saints would be the state's NFL team...

In any case, I am an Eagles fan and I not taking this game lightly. Just having the name "Saints", "Lions" or "Bengals" is not always synonomous with "suck". Okay, it is with the Lions, but the Saints are headed in the right the direction and 4-1 is a good record. You don't have that record without being a quality team. The only question now is how good are they?

Edited by TDFFFreak

Actually I'm kind of surprised it's not more. Don't get me wrong, I think the Saints have a great shot at beating them but I think Philly is a much better team than Carolina and we couldn't get it done against them.

+1.

I hope Philly BLOWS THEM OUT.

Panther fan btw. :D