[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The worse owner?

Scooby

He hired a great coaching staff. He is always going after players, trying to improve the team. The stands are always full... the fans are always optimistic... and the the skins are the richest team in the NFL... has it panned out yet? No. But every year, 31 teams fail to win the Superbowl.

A. Gibbs hasn't kept an Off. Cord. for more than a year.

B. Snyder spent how much on Randle-El?

C. I have never seen an owner blow more cash on crap

D. He's like a 4 yr old in Wal-Mart crying for the candy by the cashier with the way he spends on the free agent scraps.

I think Benson is the worst. He really acted like an idiot when his franchise needed him to step up last year.

Given that his franchise wasn't making a lot of money and had a bad relationship with the city/state governments before last August, I don't blame him for looking at other options when his stadium and a good portion of the surrounding area was badly damaged by Katrina. I'm happy that fan support has gone up through the roof (ironically) because of the hurricane, but it remains to be seen if it'll continue. Also keep in mind that the NFL (along with FEMA and the insurance companies) put up the money to repair the Superdome ($140 million) and are a major reason that the Saints are still in NO. The league isn't going to prop up the Saints forever.

Edited by Bill Swerski

D. He's like a 4 yr old in Wal-Mart crying for the candy by the cashier with the way he spends on the free agent scraps.

A. And this reflects on Snyder how? In any event, Don Breaux has been the 'skins OC for all of the Gibs II era. I have no idea about the Gibbs I era, but he may have been the OC himself the entire time.

B. Again, Gibbs wanted Randle-El and Snyder got him for him. Snyder can't win: when he makes his own decisions, he is a meddler; now that he is doing what the professionals want he gets blamed for that. But to answer your question, 27 million for 6 years. Perhaps that would have been better spent on Drew Brees (since the 'skins don't have a QB to get Randle-El the ball), but it sure seems like the Steelers may be regretting not matching that.

C. Throw out his first three years when Snyder brought in Deion Sanders, Bruce Smith and an admittedly long list of over-priced free agents and he hasn't done all that badly. Trouble is that once people got an opinion of him, they never let it go.

D. Seems like you are just repeating yourself here. I would hardly call Randle-El somebody off of the scrap heap, but hey, that's just my opinion.

Yes, but Snyder mostly-fills a 90,000+ seat stadium 8 times a year, is still able to attract marquee free agents, and his team is competitive. He may not have won a SB and he may be horribly inefficient with his money, but his franchise is in VERY good shape in terms of both finances and popularity.

The Redskins have the NFL's longest sold out streak, beginning long before Snyder rolled into town. But I will say that I overlooked Bud Adams. If he fires Jeff Fisher I will replace my opinion to include him over Snyder. Thx for showing me the gentile side of Danny