[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Started it might as well continue

SLAYER

I'll bite, er, drink.

Would Red Bell be OK for you? Mighty fine brew, though I doubt any will touch your lips :D

Sure your on. What kind of beer is Red Bell? Ale. Lager. Stout, is it Golden,Red ,Dark ? Never heard of it.

I'll toss in a bottle of 'good' Chardonnay...

I didn't know there was such a thing as a good bottle of Chardonnay :D Don't drink white wine, red sometime but never white. Besides I thought you wanted in on the Cowboys game? and it's Beer Only. I want someone that has Fat Tire. Never tried that heard it's GOOD.

Ok Slayer , you're on . :D

Edited by NSab

I didn't know there was such a thing as a good bottle of Chardonnay :D Don't drink white wine, red sometime but never white. Besides I thought you wanted in on the Cowboys game? and it's Beer Only. I want someone that has Fat Tire. Never tried that heard it's GOOD.

Got plenty of fat tires out here...shouldn't be a problem sending you one or two :D

Ok Slayer , you're on . :D

I knew you would come thru N-Sab. Tell your brother he missed out this time.

Well that's 2. That's my limit for this game. Hey Tbimm may need some help with the cowboys you they gonna be lining up to give beer away.

Sure your on. What kind of beer is Red Bell? Ale. Lager. Stout, is it Golden,Red ,Dark ? Never heard of it.

They are known in these parts for their outstanding lager, but have other tasty brews as well:

http://www.redbell.com/

I will say the Irish Amber is outstanding. They have a variety 6-pack, which is an excellent sample of each broth.

I may send you some regardless...you know, in case you need to drown your sorrows. :D

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

They are known in these parts for their outstanding lager, but have other tasty brews as well:

I will say the Irish Amber is outstanding. They have a variety 6-pack, which is an excellent sample of each broth.

I may send you some regardless...you know, in case you need to drown your sorrows. :D

Irish Amber is right up my alley. i'm sure it will taste good after the V on sunday.

Classy move.... :D Are you sure your an Eagles fan :bash:

Classy move.... :D Are you sure your an Eagles fan :D

Met a couple of Eagles fans yesterday in for the game. Told them about Mother's Debris Poorboy and gave them directions. Warned them that once they ate one they would never eat a Philly Cheese Steak again. :bash: