[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lions Ticket Holders

Puddy

There is a parking lot across from the Anchor bar (Fort and Cass) that charges 5 bucks to tailgate or you could just park for free on Fort and go into the bar. They have the "shuttle of death" that will drop you off at the stadium for a buck round trip and lets you bring a "traveler" on board! :D Come on down and have a brew with good old Lions Suck! I'm there every home game. Usually catch the death shuttle around 12:30.

Were gonna get slaughtered. I hear they are going to pull fans from the stands to start on the o-line. Start KJ...He should be good for about 12 yards! :D

There is a parking lot across from the Anchor bar (Fort and Cass) that charges 5 bucks to tailgate or you could just park for free on Fort and go into the bar. They have the "shuttle of death" that will drop you off at the stadium for a buck round trip and lets you bring a "traveler" on board! :D Come on down and have a brew with good old Lions Suck! I'm there every home game. Usually catch the death shuttle around 12:30.

Were gonna get slaughtered. I hear they are going to pull fans from the stands to start on the o-line. Start KJ...He should be good for about 12 yards! :D

If we go there what times good to show up. Does the anchor serve food that early?

If we go there what times good to show up. Does the anchor serve food that early?

I do believe they have an all you can eat brunch buffet at 10:00. At least they did last year. You can get bar food anytime (it's quite good) Give them a call about the buffet, number is 313-964-9127.

I do believe they have an all you can eat brunch buffet at 10:00. At least they did last year. You can get bar food anytime (it's quite good) Give them a call about the buffet, number is 313-964-9127.

Thanks. If we decide to go there, there will be four of us (one is 6' 4", 380lbs and bald), so you should be able to find us. It would be cool to meet another Huddler.

Where are your seats? I'm in 242. If you go to the Anchor, look for me. 6' 1" about 220 I'll be wearing a black, white and blue leather Lions jacket with a Lions ballcap. Hope to meet ya and let you buy me a beer! :D

Where are your seats? I'm in 242. If you go to the Anchor, look for me. 6' 1" about 220 I'll be wearing a black, white and blue leather Lions jacket with a Lions ballcap. Hope to meet ya and let you buy me a beer! :D

Section 113. If I see you, I'll be happy to buy you one.