[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick the upset this weekend...

ABearWithFurniture

Which of these teams will pull the upset in Week 6?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. These 5 teams are all at least 10 point underdogs currently in Vegas...

• Arizona
    • Houston
    • Oakland
    • San Francisco
    • Tennessee

We all know it's coming but we just don't know when...I have to believe with 5 teams being at least 10 point underdogs there's got to be one of them that pulls the upset this weekend.

Arizona is at home but going up against Bears...Bears are just badasses :D

Houston travels to Dallas but historically has given the Cowboys all they can handle and beat them a few years back...

Oakland travels to Denver...bitter division rivalry...Moss looking for a suiter...Art Shell...probably not gonna happen.

San Francisco is at home against the Chargers...I think I could run through the 49ers line and score a couple of times, and I'm a pretty f'n slow runner :bash:

Tennessee travels to Washington...did Indy just mail that one in or are the Titans gaining some strength with Young at the helm? Is Brunell still got the stitches in his elbow? :D

I went Oak, but I could see any one of these happening. Except for SF. There's just not enough talent on that team to pull an upset, unless SD completely phones it in. Hell, telegrams it in. Even SDs B, or C or E or Y game is better than SF's A game.

I'm not saying SF is the worst team, in fact I'd rank them the cream of the crap, or at least right behind Zona. But no part of SF matches up well with SD.

Oak has at least the Phreak, and a DEF that can and has been playing above their heads.

Houston has a legitimate shot to beat the cowboys this week. Dallas is coming off that tough loss at Philly and could have a letdown. Plus, they might look past the lowly Texans toward next weeks big game against the Giants. This that perfect sandwich game that often takes a bite out of a team. Plus, there is dissension in Big D because Bledsoe keeps making stupid mistakes. And more distractions with everything from TO fighting with a coach after coming in late, to calls for Tony Romo. Dallas house is not in order.

Houston sucks again this year under 1st year head coach Gary Kubiak. But this is really their Superbowl game right here. Dallas gets all the pub and most of the fans in Texas. Houston will be up and ready for this one. With Bledsoe guaranteed to throw a couple of pics, the Texans could surprise here.

Houston has a legitimate shot to beat the cowboys this week. Dallas is coming off that tough loss at Philly and could have a letdown. Plus, they might look past the lowly Texans toward next weeks big game against the Giants. This that perfect sandwich game that often takes a bite out of a team. Plus, there is dissension in Big D because Bledsoe keeps making stupid mistakes. And more distractions with everything from TO fighting with a coach after coming in late, to calls for Tony Romo. Dallas house is not in order.

Houston sucks again this year under 1st year head coach Gary Kubiak. But this is really their Superbowl game right here. Dallas gets all the pub and most of the fans in Texas. Houston will be up and ready for this one. With Bledsoe guaranteed to throw a couple of pics, the Texans could surprise here.

no way. This is not their superbowl. they have no stake in this game. There's no division rivalry to heat up the players. Sure, they're both from Texas, but they hardly know each other on the field.

Houston has no chance of surprise here. DAL could surprise by never showing up, but I just dont see that after a loss to a division rival, especially when coached by Parcells.

San Fran is a lock for the upset special. Just a feeling.

4.5/1 are the current odds. nice price, but not going to happen. its not listed in the games above, but i think the bucs might surprise the sexyholes sunday afternoon.

sexyholes = b u n g holes???? i don't get it.

Edited by crispirons

I went for the Titans. Washington seem to me to be the most erratic of the opposing teams.

+1

TEN seemed to have a semblance of how to play the game on both sides of the ball last weekend.

While SF shows that sort of thing at times, especially at home, I just don't see the Chargers letting down this early in the season against them.

ARI is going up against a buzzsaw with a rookie QB, no O-Line, and an injury to the best WR.

HOU could beat DAL, but I see the TO thing to be more of a media creation than something Parcells has distracting his team.

Who's the 5th team? Oh yeah, the Raiders. It's not like the NFL is going to step in and demand Davis do anything about it, but things are starting to look more and more like it's an 0-16 season.

Assuming no spread..............SFO! JMHO!

Edit for:

This is the year Da Bears shatter the prime time jinx! :D

Edited by rocknrobn26

San Fran is a lock for the upset special. Just a feeling.

+1

Why has San Diego looked tough this year? Their 3 wins have come against: Oakland, Tennesse, Pittsburg (all 3 teams combine for 1 win). The only "real" team they've played is Baltimore and they lost to them.

San Fran has put up some points. I like this upset match-up.

Edited by URLACHERisGOD

+1

Why has San Diego looked tough this year? Their 3 wins have come against: Oakland, Tennesse, Pittsburg (all 3 teams combine for 1 win). The only "real" team they've played is Baltimore and they lost to them.

San Fran has put up some points. I like this upset match-up.

Yah, Pitt should hang it up. They're in the same boat as OAK and TEN. :D Get a clue man. That was the stupidest comment I've EVER read on here. EVER. :D Good for you.

the only possible winners I see are the home teams....

either Oakland, AZ or SF.....

I am going with the Saints...

Oakland plays at Mile High this week; not that it would matter. I could see a fortyniner upset with a few turnovers, & perhaps a Def. score .

I think the Texas team is most likely pull the upset , You know the Texas team with that great WR..........Andre Johnson. :D:D