[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Parcell's: "It's him or me, I'm done"

theeohiostate

like much of the media hype revolving around TO, this could be taken out of context and blown up a bit, i've no idea, nor does anyone if the Haley/TO saga has brought Parcells into the picture.

Whatever the trouble brewing, it could easily dissapate with a big win over Houston and nice stats for TO.

No link, just insider information.

Mark Schlereth on AM950 said that inside sources say Thursday and continuing Friday, TO continued his shouting matches and Bill Parcells is done with him and doesn't care if if TO only gets 2 passes thrown to him a game.

Jerry Jones will no doubt hire a 2nd rate coach if this happens and make him put in Tony Romo as the QB.

Is it possible that T.O is a mole still working for the Eagles? Just asking.

or maybe he's been hired by Daniel Snyder. If he goes to the Giants next year, that will confirm it.

I thought he was a mole when he was on the Eagles.

Is it possible that T.O is a mole still working for the Eagles? Just asking.

or maybe he's been hired by Daniel Snyder. If he goes to the Giants next year, that will confirm it.

I said before the season even started that TO must really hate Dallas with a passion...

not trying to pick a fight but your thread title is just a TAD misleading.

misleading? Just posting what the radio host said his source has told him.

Don't shoot the messanger here, i'm passing along information as given to me. If you'd like to question it that's fine, i do myself as i've stated in this thread. Anything TO related could be truth or exaggeration.

I live in Dallas, and I can tell you Parcells has not said such a thing... Its the media trying to make a story out of TO. The media=pure crap. They made this TO 24 hours a day news thing, and its total b.s.

I agree, the media wants this to happen because it sells stories.

I live in Dallas, and I can tell you Parcells has not said such a thing... Its the media trying to make a story out of TO. The media=pure crap. They made this TO 24 hours a day news thing, and its total b.s.

That's very possible. It's also possible that it's true.

I guess we'll just have to wait to find out. :D

He has refused to talk about TO because he's tired of it.

When asked if it is driving him crazy he said "Do you see me up here making ceramic ashtrays"? :D I swear Parcells is a great standup comedian.