[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

adrian peterson

crispirons

Yep sure does suck OU's mojo with the football gods is out of wack this year. I was at the game and knew nothing of the injury untill we were on the way home in the car listening to the radio. What a bummer. Only good thing that might come out of this is that the Raiders might pass on him and a better team will get him. Oh well guess this pretty much means the heisman race is down to one, Troy Smith his head and shoulders above the rest of em. The soprts animal guy had someone on that spoke with Kevin Wilson and he was saying that Moses Madu (sp?) most likey will come out of redshirt and help out Patrick and Gutt, man to bad T. Choice went to Ga Tech, this would have been his chance. :D

I've got a gut feeling that Peterson comes back next year. If he would have stayed healthy, he definitely would have entered the draft. I think this hurts his draft spot enough that he really has to consider returning. I absolutely love the guy. But he has been injured every year...I think. I could have sworn that he was injured in the OU/A&M game his freshman year. I was there and I remember something happening. I don't recall how many (if any) games were missed.

I've got a gut feeling that Peterson comes back next year. If he would have stayed healthy, he definitely would have entered the draft. I think this hurts his draft spot enough that he really has to consider returning. I absolutely love the guy. But he has been injured every year...I think. I could have sworn that he was injured in the OU/A&M game his freshman year. I was there and I remember something happening. I don't recall how many (if any) games were missed.

I believe you are right the game after A/M that year was Neb and he only had like 50 yds rushing, but the next two games he went off. I still dont think he returns next year. Hell didnt McGahee still go in round 1 after that sick knee injusry??? A collar bone break almost heals back stronger at the break point then it was b4 the break. But as an OU fan I would absoluty love to see AD return for his senior year!!!!

I just saw this quote on ESPN.com. Just because he said it earlier in the year doesn't mean he really means it. But it gives us a little insight into what he might be thinking.

"My goals when I got here were to win a national championship first and then have an opportunity to win the Heisman," Peterson told The Oklahoman in September. "Those are the things I want to do, but the only thing right now I know for a fact that would keep me [at Oklahoma] next year is a major injury. God willing, that won't happen."

I hope he comes back, but OU has other quality backs on the roster and the offense wont change that much. OU wont win the Big 12, as TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT... probably wont lose again, and I wouldnt expect OU to lose again either, even with this injury.