[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Florida goes down

theeohiostate

I'd like to add that Florida had this game won, Auburn's offense did NOTHING!

The call on Leak's "mystery" fumble on an incomplete pass was the difference as Florida was going in for the score .

Florida gave another 7 points thanks to the punter mishandling the snap and fumbling for an Auburn TD.

Sad for Florida fans, they played very well and were the better team out there today, a bad call and some poor plays made the difference.

I'd like to add that Florida had this game won, Auburn's offense did NOTHING!

The call on Leak's "mystery" fumble on an incomplete pass was the difference as Florida was going in for the score .

Florida gave another 7 points thanks to the punter mishandling the snap and fumbling for an Auburn TD.

Sad for Florida fans, they played very well and were the better team out there today, a bad call and some poor plays made the difference.

Florida cannot blame a questionable call on this loss. The offense disappeared in the 2nd half and Auburn's defense did a 180 from the 1st half. Our defense did not allow a TD, for the 2nd consecutive game. Our offense simply went bye-bye in the 2nd half.

Florida cannot blame a questionable call on this loss. The offense disappeared in the 2nd half and Auburn's defense did a 180 from the 1st half. Our defense did not allow a TD, for the 2nd consecutive game. Our offense simply went bye-bye in the 2nd half.

Questionable?

Is was flat out WRONG..............It was Pac10 Wrong

Questionable?

Is was flat out WRONG..............It was Pac10 Wrong

All the same, Florida did not earn a victory with their 2nd half offensive play. They put themselves in a position where a blown call could cost them. Blaming a ref call for this loss is silly.

Michigan has a great defense and USC is looking very poorly...............again.

Bucks #1 vs Michigan #2

:D

Looks like the end of the season Ohio State vs. Michigan game just got bigger. Michigan #2 by default. SEC is way too balanced to keep any team up there for consideration this early in the year. Geez... Auburn gets another more than favorable decision from instant replay. Could cost the SEC big $$$..

Perhaps once either Ohio State or Michigan loses then the winner of the SEC conference champion game might earn some consideration. Until then you got to give Michigan the #2 spot.

Florida sucks.

Please, support this assertion. Florida has had a brutal schedule and lost, on the road, for the first time this year. Their defense has gone two full games against top 20 opponents and not allowed a TD. I sit at the feet of the master. Enlighten me so that I can understand your genius.

Your insightful and intelligent viewpoints of collegiate football are rather lacking.

STlipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophy!!!SPOF

From what I saw yesterday Florida is not a #2 team. Leaf is terrible whenever they pressured him. They get the ball late in the fourth and the first play he just throws it up right to the Auburn safety. The defense was good against the pass but couldn’t stop Lester. Auburn beat Florida and are the better team.

From what I saw yesterday Florida is not a #2 team. Leaf is terrible whenever they pressured him. They get the ball late in the fourth and the first play he just throws it up right to the Auburn safety. The defense was good against the pass but couldn’t stop Lester. Auburn beat Florida and are the better team.

You did not say that Florida was not the #2 team in your previous post...you said that Florida sucks. Are these the reasons you offer for Florida sucking? Are you saying that teams ranked in the top 10, beyond those that are ranked 1 and 2, suck? I am not as wise as you and I'm having trouble following your reasoning. I wish to learn. Teach me.

Florida sucks. They probably shouldn't of loss but I was very happy to see them lose.

I know I should let certain things go by, but...

Please, explain the seeming contradiction in the bolded statements. I want to understand. I seek your knowledge.

I also again implore you to explain how this loss is indicative of Florida "sucking". I would have to agree that the loss demonstrates that they are not currently the #2 team in the country, but I do not see where it shows Florida "sucks." Help me see that which is hidden.

Great - now the #2 curse rolls to USC, if the curse follows the BCS too. (Or maybe its only an AP poll curse??) But I think we'll make it to November before stumbling. See 'BCS Computers are dumb' thread for my thoughts on this, if you're so inclined....

So if the gators are 9th and Auburn is 8th, does that mean that the Hogs are 7th or higher????? Hell their only loss thus far was to #3 USC.

Yeah, that's EXACTLY how the polls have always worked. :D