[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints game tomorow

tbimm

Going to the game and wondering if any other huddlers are going to be there. Seems strange to get this for my BDay and have it one of the best gifts i got. Used to be that people would give away tickets like they were nothing and now they are one of the toughest to find. :D

Going to the game and wondering if any other huddlers are going to be there. Seems strange to get this for my BDay and have it one of the best gifts i got. Used to be that people would give away tickets like they were nothing and now they are one of the toughest to find. :D

Nice! Have fun! I will certainly get to some Saints games - maybe not this year, but definitely soon. I'll letcha know!

Geaux Saints! :D

Happy Birthday and Geaux Saints...

I know I am going out on a limb here.... but I am going to assume that you enjoyed your birthday game tickets? :D

I talked to a coworker this AM who is a season ticket holder. He said the crowd was insane, that he's never seen it like that. Said people were going nuts, hugging & dancing in the stands. What a contrast to just a year ago in those very same seats.

...He said the crowd was insane, that he's never seen it like that. Said people were going nuts, hugging & dancing in the stands. What a contrast to just a year ago in those very same seats.

Guess he didn't make the opener vs Atlanta, or wasn't there for the playoff win vs the Rams in 2000. In all serious, the crowd was awesome, into it from the start. Definitely contributed to a couple of the Eagle false starts and their timeout use. Glad we're off this week, after 3 home games in 4 weeks, my voice is shot. :D

Guess he didn't make the opener vs Atlanta, or wasn't there for the playoff win vs the Rams in 2000. In all serious, the crowd was awesome, into it from the start. Definitely contributed to a couple of the Eagle false starts and their timeout use. Glad we're off this week, after 3 home games in 4 weeks, my voice is shot. :D

Don't know about the playoff win, but he sold his Atlanta tickets on Ebay. :D