[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cbs screws up AGAIN

Mark5

All the week 5 results are zero/zero so EVERYBODY has a tie last week. I know from all the post that MFL is BETTER but I (as commish) can't get all the guys to change over. I'm sure they will fix it but geeez are the problems mounting :D ..... I guess I will force all the guys to check out MFL the next few weeks. Does MFL give non-users access to check out the in depth stuff on their site?

All the week 5 results are zero/zero so EVERYBODY has a tie last week. I know from all the post that MFL is BETTER but I (as commish) can't get all the guys to change over. I'm sure they will fix it but geeez are the problems mounting :D ..... I guess I will force all the guys to check out MFL the next few weeks. Does MFL give non-users access to check out the in depth stuff on their site?

Not sure if you can do it after the season has started, but you can usually completely set up a league before paying for it. If you have any questions, just post them here. There are enough MFL commishes to answer just about any question you have. Good luck with the convert. :D

Trust me...do not switch to MFL. I made that move this year and am all of a sudden one of the most hated commissioners in all of fantasy sports. Some seem to like it alot...but my opinion is that it is very sub par.

I've never tried fanball.

Trust me...do not switch to MFL. I made that move this year and am all of a sudden one of the most hated commissioners in all of fantasy sports. Some seem to like it alot...but my opinion is that it is very sub par.

Yes, avoid this move if at all possible. I mean, who really wants a reliable website host for there FF league.

You have got to be kidding. What in the world could any one of your owners have to moan about? I mean I have been a CBS and a MFL user for years. I had leagues that were on CBS and just would not convert. A few years ago I got away from any league that I was on with CBS. However, I still play in several leagues over on MFL and I have never heard any one of my owners complain.

Good Call Pirate! MFL is way too reliable and affordable! The site is way too user friendly and there are never any problems with live scoring! Their customer support is so good it is annoying!

Good Call Pirate! MFL is way too reliable and affordable! The site is way too user friendly and there are never any problems with live scoring! Their customer support is so good it is annoying!

Here is what I got from CBS right now when trying to log into one of my leagues

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties.

Your data will not be lost. Please try again later

Can't wait to move this league over to MFL next year (that will make 4 leagues I have moved from CBS) :D

:D Sounds like that cell phone commerical with the mother and daughter.

I have to agree. MFL is king.

CBS has sucked for years and is over-priced. I can't believe that people still use them.

MFL is tops in terms of both reliability and customization. Fanball is good, but still a distant second. They're the only two that I'd consider using.

Edited by Bill Swerski

BTW, whoever it was that pointed out how to use the wireless scoring on MFL last week, thank you. Used it this weekend & it worked great. :D

You're welcome. :D It worked great for me this past Monday when I had to be on a flight during MNF. As soon as we landed I was able to see whether I'd won a couple of leagues I still had players going in.

I was going to come back to that post and describe how to set it up but it looks like I don't need to.

Our league tried MFL for a year and that was it. My own personal opinion is it's just ugly and the interface is not to my liking. It's an accurate site with good service, etc... but we're on to fanball and like it better, and I mean a lot better.

Our league tried MFL for a year and that was it. My own personal opinion is it's just ugly and the interface is not to my liking. It's an accurate site with good service, etc... but we're on to fanball and like it better, and I mean a lot better.

It's fully customizable, if it was ugly it was your own fault. :D

Can't say anything about interface, but hte "ugly" and any appearance issues fall on the commish, not MFL. THe design etc. is pretty much 100% customizable.

It's fully customizable, if it was ugly it was your own fault. :D

I was thinking the same thing. Someone with imagination can do anything they want with the appearance. Besides, I don't play FF to look at the background of the league's site. I could care less what the appearance is as long as it is highly functional & user friendly, which mfl.com definitely is.

Appearance in FF? Geez, join a Fantasy Interior Decorating league...

I think “ugly” in these terms equates to “cush”. Sort of like buying a Sterling, very expensive... a oh poopyty car, but it looks good and is comfortable until it starts to fall apart soon after you get it home. :D

MFL does not provide self-appointed experts writing articles and doing rankings and fancy graphics and pictures. The others do. MFL is for players that do their own research from sources they find and rely on themselves while expecting and getting an excellent league management system that takes care or draft day and game day. The other fluff can be found in a thousand other places.

One of the stupid things about CBS and some of the others is that if you have a bunch of lazy GMs that want all the info in one place, then they all do their line-ups and drafting based off of that single source.

I like playing in those leagues. It is a lot easier to win! :D

Appearance in FF? Geez, join a Fantasy Interior Decorating league...

Let me think about that... uhhh....no.

Seems people get a little p-issy around here when you don't fall all over yourself about mfl.com.

It's an adequate website, but there are others that are better IMO. In my case and my leagues, fanball.com is much preferred.

True dat.

I think “ugly” in these terms equates to “cush”. Sort of like buying a Sterling, very expensive... a oh poopyty car, but it looks good and is comfortable until it starts to fall apart soon after you get it home. :D

MFL does not provide self-appointed experts writing articles and doing rankings and fancy graphics and pictures. The others do. MFL is for players that do their own research from sources they find and rely on themselves while expecting and getting an excellent league management system that takes care or draft day and game day. The other fluff can be found in a thousand other places.

One of the stupid things about CBS and some of the others is that if you have a bunch of lazy GMs that want all the info in one place, then they all do their line-ups and drafting based off of that single source.

I like playing in those leagues. It is a lot easier to win! :D

Dead right.