[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Torry Holt

Skrappy1

I'm absolutely loving having this guy on both my teams this year. :D He may not be the best WR at the end of the season each year, but he plays hurt and is consistently in the top 3. Any guy who gets 1300+ yards in a bad season can be my #1 WR any day. :D:bash:

Amen to that. What i enjoy most when it comes to owning torry holt is that he just shuts his mouth and plays the game of football, hence the reason why his numbers speak volumes more than the likes of Randy Moss or TO

Somebody in my BOTH keeper league offered me Holt for Harrison last season. I accepted the offer and never looked back.

During our draft this year, a certain Huddler who will remain nameless offered me Daunte Culpepper for Holt. :D Mind you, this was right after he grabbed Culpepper in the 10th or 11th round. I mean, I took Holt late in the 2nd round for a reason, right? :D

During our draft this year, a certain Huddler who will remain nameless offered me Daunte Culpepper for Holt. :bash: Mind you, this was right after he grabbed Culpepper in the 10th or 11th round. I mean, I took Holt late in the 2nd round for a reason, right? :D

Wow, that's the most ridiculous trade offer I've heard in a couple of years. :D

I grabbed Holt in every league I could this year. I have him on 4 of 5 teams. Given the unpredictability of the WR position, this guy is money every year.

That's what I'm saying. Every other top WR has been up and down over the past few years, but Holt hasn't had a single season under 1300 yards in the last 6 years. With all the RBBC this season, rather than reach for a second rate RB early, I grabbed Holt in the 2nd and 3rd round of my two drafts this year, and I was very happy to do so.

Edited by Skrappy1

Do you guys want to know what kind of day I had today?

Here were my starters at RB and WR:

Holt

Reg Brown

Branch

LT

Dunn

Yeah, my opponent didn't have a chance. I'll never see a total like that again for a LONG time.

Having a guy like Holt on a team is so nice b/c he's ALMOST always money. Rarely does he not get me some sort of points w/ my leagues screwy scoring system.