[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle/ St. Louis

CD6405

With those WRs and they have only scored 7 on the StL Rams? Seattle's defense is supposed to be good but have already allowed 21, what's up with them?

What's up with Rudi getting 3 yards on 7 carries against Tampa? Both teams seem to be fixing their defenses.

Pretty cool, I have never seen that before. Hit the top of the left, bottom of the right then the ball was spit back out into the end zone :D

If only he could have hit the crossbar too, got all three! That would have been amazing, I would have given him the extra point for that.

that was the best game I've watched so far his season, we'll anygame without the bears at least. anyways Hasselback and Branch looked awesome together.

Very good game, after the Hawks failed to score on a gimmie field goal in the first drive of the 2nd half and stay down by 14 points, I thought the writing was on the wall. Pretty awesome ending. Game O the week contender for sure.

Edited by bushwacked

Very good game, after the Hawks failed to score on a gimmie field goal in the first drive of the 2nd half and stay down by 14 points, I thought the writing was on the wall. Pretty awesome ending. Game O the week contender for sure.

I thought the same when Morris fumbled the ball leaving them up by less than a TD with less then 3 minutes to go.

Pretty awesome ending.

That's subjective. I was yelling and screaming after Holt scored his TD until my hands started to hurt from clapping. Then the Hawks ruined my day with a 54 yard field goal! WOW.

Very fun game to watch though. I can't wait til the Rams come to Seattle and return the favor.

That's subjective. I was yelling and screaming after Holt scored his TD until my hands started to hurt from clapping. Then the Hawks ruined my day with a 54 yard field goal! WOW.

Very fun game to watch though. I can't wait til the Rams come to Seattle and return the favor.

It would be very hard to beat Seattle in Seattle. I dont even know if the Bears can do that...wait they can but they are the best.

BRUTAL 2nd half for the Rams. After the first half, I and about 65,000 other people in that dome were feelin' pretty good. The 2nd half was a complete meltdown. O-Line, Defense, everywhere. We literally made one play in the 2nd half. Frustrating.

It really doesn't matter too much, though, defense wins and we don't have one. I see no improvement over last year. There is room for optimism for the future, but we still suck right now. :D

It really doesn't matter too much, though, defense wins and we don't have one. I see no improvement over last year. There is room for optimism for the future, but we still suck right now. :D

Neither of these teams has a secondary right now. They're both embarrassingly bad.

Neither of these teams has a secondary right now. They're both embarrassingly bad.

Tru 'dat! During the first half it looked like Seattle accidentally suited up TIM Hasselbeck, and they still came back and kicked our :D

Yes indeed, however, Seattle apparently figured out how to defend the pass in the 2nd half besides the fortuitous pass into Holt's hands that put the Rams up until the last seconds of the game. Seattle has issues but I'm glad they out toughed a worthy home team oppnent that had a 14 point lead midway through the 3rd quarter.

Yes indeed, however, Seattle apparently figured out how to defend the pass in the 2nd half besides the fortuitous pass into Holt's hands that put the Rams up until the last seconds of the game. Seattle has issues but I'm glad they out toughed a worthy home team oppnent that had a 14 point lead midway through the 3rd quarter.

I wouldn't call that catch "fortuitous." Letting Holt catch a bomb late in a close game after he already scored twice is nothing short of an inability to effectively cover him. Seattle's secondary has been getting killed by the big play since the Super Bowl.

That said, they at least have some talent back there and can realistically improve. St. Louis, on the other hand, has nothing defensively outside of Little and Witherspoon. SEA might "only" win 10 or 11 games this year, but it's difficult to imagine them not winning their division.

im sick of seeing the raiders on primetime just because of their name. they are pitiful.

+1

you were right...the raiders on Sunday night were a complete and utter disaster.

The Rams-Seattle game on Sunday night would have been a fantasy bonanza. Can you imagine the number of head-to-head battles that would have been affected with stud performances from Bulger, Holt, Branch, Hassback, DJ & SJ?

Would have been very cool to be a Holt owner and your team trailing by 35+ points, watching late on a Sunday night, and seeing him haul in his 3rd TD of the day, a 67-yarder with two minutes left in the 4th quarter.

I wouldn't call that catch "fortuitous."

Of course YOU wouldn't! :D Great catch by Holt, bad throw by Bulger,the safety was in better position to catch the ball , but Holt did a great job of catching it. Ball got popped in the air, little bit of luck, little bit of skill. Whole lot of fortuitousness!