[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tennessee Titans

Chavez

Taking the Colts to the brink last week, and this week they are handling a solid-enough Washington team.

Looks like there is promise for the future - and by "future" I mean "later this season" not "two years down the road."

The Titans are the youngest team in the league again this year. They have a very young wr corps, a rookie QB, and their future RB is a rook. There is reason for optimism down the road. But that road is a couple years long. Unlike the Packers and Raiders, I can see the long range path that the Titans are trying to take. It seems that the Titans are playing ALOT better the past few weeks. They took Indy to the wire and are playing the Skins tough. Yes, I am pretty pumped about how things are progressing. But it will take a long time to right the Titan ship..