[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else "have to" start Mark Clayton today?

msaint

He really picked some junk up, but if you were lucky enough to start him, than kudos.

Both of his TD's came from tipped balls that were not intended for him.

hilarious. i NEVER get that kind of luck. did he look to be more involved with boller in there over mcnair?

did he look to be more involved with boller in there over mcnair?

not really. Heap still seems to be the go to guy in the red zone. Boller looked horrible. He made one good pass to Heap in the end zone. His other big plays were poorly thrown, tipped passes that wound up in Clayton's hand.

not really. Heap still seems to be the go to guy in the red zone. Boller looked horrible. He made one good pass to Heap in the end zone. His other big plays were poorly thrown, tipped passes that wound up in Clayton's hand.

Just an afterthought, that pass was intended for Derrick Mason... that came up with zed today. McNair/Mason draft idea seems to be a bad one at this point. :D

you lucky chumps :D clayton had a hell of a game

like i said, i NEVER get this luck. in fact, the guy i played yesterday always gets that kind of luck, and i figured he'd screwed me again when his wr, holt, caught that tipped-almost picked off-bobbled-tipped 65-yard TD. :D i'm still gonna lose -- i'm up only 9 points and he has edge/benson going tonight -- but i scored a ton thanks to clayton (and housh) and that'll help come playoff-seeding/eligibility time.