[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is MTurner playing?

Potman

Yes, O'Neal is playing, but has not really taken many carries today. I think Turner (couldn't see actually who) bobbled the kickoff return in the end zone and O'Neal saved it and picked it up and ran it about 5 or 6 yards.

Ok, that makes sense. All long as he's not hurt. There's still a chance he can get me some much needed points!!! Thanks.

Turner is in.. he fumbled earlier in the game, so maybe he lost some of the confidence shotty has in him, but he should still rack up some garbage points in the second half!

Edited by Harrison4mvp

For what it is worth, Turner had one carry in the game at it was at the SF 6-yard line but he did not gain anything. He returned kicks pretty well though. Guess that means he was worth nothing though...

I just heard on San Diego Sports Radio that Turner has a thigh bruise. He could have played Sunday and was not on the injury report, but LT was doing so well, Marty decided to rest him.

Thanks alot, Marty!!!!! :D

I just heard on San Diego Sports Radio that Turner has a thigh bruise. He could have played Sunday and was not on the injury report, but LT was doing so well, Marty decided to rest him.

Thanks alot, Marty!!!!! :D

haha. the starter rested the backup :D only on that team does it makes sense.