[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT4

DMD

I used to be up by 55 pts. :D Now all he needs is 6 from Boldin.

In my main local I have Holt and TO and im down 8 he had lt..I still have 3 players to his 2..Its a great battle.He also had brees and Coles..

Edited by whomper

In my main local I have Holt and TO and im down 8..I still have 3 players to his 2..Its a great battle.He also had brees and Coles..

I had LT, Holt and Horn this week.....other guy thought he had me with Peyton on a bye. Up by 50.....with TJones still to go....I needed this!!

Yeah, I played against LT this week as well... im up 40 with Bryant Johnson against his Lamount Jordan and Javon Walker...

I wonder how many fantasy teams LT's on that lose this week... I don't think very many.

I am not happy. Playing FWP and he gets pulled and playing against LT! FWP gets pulled with 2 yards needed for 2 bonus points.

I now need Grossman to toss two TD's tomorrow.

Because I started Michael Turner in a league thinking that this would be a blow out and he'd get some worthy playing time :D

Where WAS Turner? It seems odd he would only have 1 carry - he was getting more than garbage time the past few weeks.

Do you think that Schotty kept LT in there b/c he lost some confidence in Turner when he fumbled in the end zone?

Nevertheless, as an LT owner, I am very happy..... especially since I also had Holt and Coles going today. :D

that would be a stupid move by marty.. if thats the case then he sould have put turner back in to build his confidence back up. the game was in hand.