[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Everyone who got screwed by Turner check in.

Potman

You didn't get screwed. You started a 2nd string RB, which is always a gamble.

I have to agree with Menudo here. I didn't understand all the excitement about him, and I saw plenty of fantasy sites advocating to start him this week...and I completely disagreed. I would never start a guy who is clearly a backup if I had any other options whatsoever. I realize he's put up good numbers sporadically this season, but you can't rely on him getting consistent carries in any given week. I had Priest and LJ early on last season and felt the same way...I never once started LJ until after Priest was injured.

You didn't get screwed. You started a 2nd string RB, which is always a gamble.

Menudo couldnt have said it any better(or Bill, for that matter).

Always fun to listen to how many people get "screwed" each week. Its as if players came to guys' homes, dragged em off the couch and took them porkside.

Maybe, just maybe, some of these owners should own up to the fact that THEY put in THEIR lineup. If there was any screwing, it was them putting it in their own hole.

I started Turner alongside LT2 this week and I have absolutely no regrets. Due to byes, my only other option was LaMont Jordan(ha ha). So Turner was there as LT2 insurance. Turns out i didn't need it, but better safe than sorry. My guess is Jordan puts up about 10 points max, so I didn't lose much and had a lot to gain if Shotty had done the smart thing and rested LT2.

I don't mind anyone who played Turner alongside Tomlinson this week, maybe it saved you from needing to drop someone to pick up a bye filler. But anyone who stuck Turner in there who wasn't also playing Tomlinson deserves what they got.