[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Raider fans have told me about Al Davis...

Chavez

- the football used to be stuffed until Al thought of inflating it

- Al invented the colors silver and black, and then invented pirates so his team's mascot would be bad-ass enough (even though everyone knows that real pirates are sissies compared to, say, Jack Tatum)

- football was played on gravel, until Al suggested that the NFL and AFL switch to grass

- the football used to be stuffed until Al thought of inflating it

- Al invented the colors silver and black, and then invented pirates so his team's mascot would be bad-ass enough (even though everyone knows that real pirates are sissies compared to, say, Jack Tatum)

- football was played on gravel, until Al suggested that the NFL and AFL switch to grass

Al Davis also had George Blanda's mother.... :D

As bad as the Raiders are right now, I wonder why they don't throw the ball up to Moss more often, like they just did on that last play. I realize it might get picked every now and then, but in the long run it could only help them, right? I mean, they don't even move the ball they way they play now.

And I guess there's the other end of that strategy.

Moss has to be TRYING on every play, for one.

The QB should just tell him in the Huddle "dude, it's coming to you"; that way you don't have to worry about him jogging up into the stand to get a hot dog when everyone else is running their pattern or blocking.