[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it just me or is Moss running backwards after catches?

hezagenius

he looks slow...the one play where he had a first down and he tried to run around lynch but didnt get it was horrible..

and his big 40 yard catch were he got up and TRIED to run for more yards was hideous..he looks like a train trying to go 0-60 in 5 minutes

Has anyone fallen so fast without an injury being the reason?

At one point people were saying for sure hall of famer and all of that non sense...

He doesnt even look like he's the best receiver on his team. He has no burst, and more importantly, no desire. I'll take a Hines Ward type player over him any day.

At one point people were saying for sure hall of famer and all of that non sense...

He doesnt even look like he's the best receiver on his team. He has no burst, and more importantly, no desire. I'll take a Hines Ward type player over him any day.

you're crazy then.

Look, I know he's a tool, and truly has no fight in him this year, but seriously, would you? would ANYONE on that team? No, you wouldn't. Neither would anyone else.

They all look like crap. as I type this, LaMont fumbled off a slow, easy tackle. Followed by another Raider out of bounds penalty. They're disgusting and a disgrace.

However, put Moss on any team with half of an offense (which is about 10 times more than what OAK has) and you can FOR SURE expect 1300 yards and 12-15 TDs without even a sweat.

He's still the Phreak, it's just that he has nothing to phreak out about.

he was so freakishly explosive in minny... i dont know whats wrong with him physically. i do think the team he plays for and how they're doing effects his level of play and desire.

you're crazy then.

Look, I know he's a tool, and truly has no fight in him this year, but seriously, would you? would ANYONE on that team? No, you wouldn't. Neither would anyone else.

They all look like crap. as I type this, LaMont fumbled off a slow, easy tackle. Followed by another Raider out of bounds penalty. They're disgusting and a disgrace.

However, put Moss on any team with half of an offense (which is about 10 times more than what OAK has) and you can FOR SURE expect 1300 yards and 12-15 TDs without even a sweat.

He's still the Phreak, it's just that he has nothing to phreak out about.

You MIGHT be right but there's no way of knowing until he gets traded. In the meantime, I'd take Hines Ward over Moss in a heartbeat.

You MIGHT be right but there's no way of knowing until he gets traded. In the meantime, I'd take Hines Ward over Moss in a heartbeat.

there is a way of knowing.

Moss was king sh!t on turd island in MIN. he left and CPep bombed, the team blew and the rest is history.

CPep gets traded, is TERRIBLE w/o Moss and gets pulled "due to injury" or whatever.

Moss actually was a fantasty viable option last year until his injury on the same team he's on now with Collins throwing to him.

Subtract Collins, add Shell (and I guess Norv Turner isn't as bad of an HC as we might've thought) and *bam* Moss isn't good enough.

I'd bet ANYTHING there's 27 other teams that would give anything to have Moss. CAR, ARI, STL, IND don't need him, and OAK already has him.

Moss was king sh!t on turd island in MIN. he left and CPep bombed, the team blew and the rest is history.

CPep gets traded, is TERRIBLE w/o Moss and gets pulled "due to injury" or whatever.

Moss actually was a fantasty viable option last year until his injury on the same team he's on now with Collins throwing to him.

Subtract Collins, add Shell (and I guess Norv Turner isn't as bad of an HC as we might've thought) and *bam* Moss isn't good enough.

I'd bet ANYTHING there's 27 other teams that would give anything to have Moss. CAR, ARI, STL, IND don't need him, and OAK already has him.

How does any of this prove what you said?

It's all supposition.

Moss' hunger might have gone. Then again it might not, maybe he's just sulking at the moment. Either way, it will take a trade or a miraculous transformation at Oakland for us to find out.

He also went to crap when he left Daunte Culpepper.

Furthermore, he hasnt been the freak for 3 years now. He's slow on grass, and if you look at his stats as far as turf vs. grass, there is a hugh difference.

Anyone who talks about being traded, but doesnt have the sack to give a team a reason to try and trade for him... Lets just say he's a piece of garbage. If you're so sure that 27 teams want him, why has the Oakland front office not received a single call for him?

Randy Moss is done

Randy Moss has no heart

And I'll stand by my taking Ward over Moss any day of the week. I know that Ward will be a leader and play his ass of 100% of the time, where as Moss gives you a small fraction. He is a cancer to a team. He is just as guilty as anyone on the Oakland Raiders for there failures. He has not stepped up and put forth any leadership for the team. He just tears into the front office, coaches, and whatever quarterback he has...

Green Bay-is happy with Driver and Jennings

Detroit-has made a statment with Rogers and Mike Williams and this displeasure for cancerous wr's

Minnisota-Burnt every bridge

Chicago-High character team with no need for him

Dallas-Already has the loudmouth receiver--Only there's is good.

Seattle-Branch, Jackson, Burleson-No room there

St Louis- You already mentioned them

Carolina-As well as them

Arizona-And them

New Orleans-another one of those high character teams.

Indy-No need

Cincinatti-Already has enough

there are 12 teams off the top of my head...

you're crazy then.

What's your definition of a "professional athlete?".

He had injuries over 2 seasons, but now looks out of shape.

Detroit-has made a statment with Rogers and Mike Williams and this displeasure for cancerous wr's

Carolina-As well as them

Arizona-And them

Indy-No need

well yah, you listed 12, but I listed some of them already.So you really only listed 8. And I totally spaced Cincy. But you're right there. You can't tell me GB, DET, New Orleans...ANY of the teams you listed, that I didn't list (minus Cincy) wouldn't want Moss (the Moss that left Minny, not this Moss, which is STILL debatable) on their team. I haven't seen 1 single situation this year where he was a cancer to the team. He's criticized (barely criticized, I should say) the coaching staff, which is absolutely understandable. They're a joke, and they're ruining his career. He didn't call them losers, he didn't pull a Porter. He said he'd like to be traded. Go figure? :D What a tool for wanting to get off the raiders...riiight.

Shell is the cancer there, and it's obvious the whole team has lost their heart. LaMont last night fumbles off a tackle my grandmother could've done. (and she aint got no arms or legs) he didn't even put the ball in his outside arm (IIRC) it's stupid mistakes that high schoolers know and are COACHED against.

and for the record, New Orleans is debatable also, but not because of the character issues, but because with Horn, Colston, and Bush, they're pretty solid at WR/whatever the you wanna call Bush.

What's your definition of a "professional athlete?".

um..what? I'm not sure I understand the question, but I'll play along. I think you're trying to debate whether pro athletes want to/should play on any team regardless of the situation? (besides money?)

if that's the case, ok, you make a good point, however, this is not a team that needs to be rebuilding. They are a win now team, and they're going backwards. To let Collins go for Brooks is borderline insane. To pass on a great QB in the last draft, is asinine and idiotic. It's just bad football decisions.

This is a team that has almost no chance to win 5 games in the next 3 years.

When you're trapped on a team that is being coached by a near dead mummy that won't give up authority to his completely out of the loop, under-qualified joke of a HC who can't get an decent offensive game plan from his nearly homeless, bed-and-breakfast manager, under-qualified, out of the loop offensive coordinator, you have a right to want to go somewhere else. ESPECIALLY when you were nearly on your way to a hall of fame career, only to watch it slip through your finger tips, not due to injury (which was the case last year, PLUS the terrible HC and QB) but due to the above statments.

I think Moss should just hold out, until they cut him, however, it's obvious to me, that he doesn't feel it's his teams fault, and he wants to do his best for his team. If he could hold out against the coaching staff, and not his team, I'm sure he would.

Anytime a guy says something along the lines of he "just doesn't care about football that much right now" - it's a giant red flag to me. And not just for right now.

Anybody else think he really didn't try for that pass in the center of the endzone? He went up in the air, but then put his hands down to fend off the (marginal) contact that was coming.

He also went to crap when he left Daunte Culpepper.

Furthermore, he hasnt been the freak for 3 years now. He's slow on grass, and if you look at his stats as far as turf vs. grass, there is a hugh difference.

Anyone who talks about being traded, but doesnt have the sack to give a team a reason to try and trade for him... Lets just say he's a piece of garbage. If you're so sure that 27 teams want him, why has the Oakland front office not received a single call for him?

Randy Moss is done

Randy Moss has no heart

And I'll stand by my taking Ward over Moss any day of the week. I know that Ward will be a leader and play his ass of 100% of the time, where as Moss gives you a small fraction. He is a cancer to a team. He is just as guilty as anyone on the Oakland Raiders for there failures. He has not stepped up and put forth any leadership for the team. He just tears into the front office, coaches, and whatever quarterback he has...

He didn't "goto crap" when he left CPep, he had flashes of brilliance for the first part of last season, before getting seriously injured. And that was with Collins throwing to him.

I'm not sure on your statment of grass vs turf, so I can't comment, but it sounds like a valid point. But does that mean he has no heart if he is better on turf, and get traded to a team on a half grass, half dirt field?

How do you know they've had no calls for him? because they said so? :D well then it MUST be true. I'm sure they would want to run right out and let Moss know that teams actually have interest in him, when they're not willing to deal Porter for no reason OTHER THAN Davis is a stupid old dick.

Anytime a guy says something along the lines of he "just doesn't care about football that much right now" - it's a giant red flag to me. And not just for right now.

Anybody else think he really didn't try for that pass in the center of the endzone? He went up in the air, but then put his hands down to fend off the (marginal) contact that was coming.

I too disagree with him saying that, but I understand why he would, and think it was a valid attempt to let the front office know he wants out, and they might want to move him quickly. If we get into a real bad mood at work, we want to cut out early, and call in sick and blah blah. Just because they're millionaires playing a kids game, they can't feel the same?

He just recently said he doesn't care what happens and is just going to do his best in the games. I really feel bad for him, and want to see him get traded, for the sake of his career, and for the sake of watching the Phreak play for an actual NFL team.

ANY of the teams you listed, that I didn't list (minus Cincy) wouldn't want Moss (the Moss that left Minny, not this Moss, which is STILL debatable) on their team.

That is hardly in dispute. We are all talking about the Moss that exists NOW, Loogie, not the unbelievably good WR that we all saw in Minnesota.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

Carolina-As well as them

Arizona-And them

Indy-No need

You're nuts if you don't think every one of the teams you mentioned wouldn't welcome him onto their roster.

I dont think Moss cares or tries as hard as he would on a winning team. I beleive Moss is the best receiver in the NFL if he were on any other team you would see twice the effort and production.

That is hardly in dispute. We are all talking about the Moss that exists NOW, Loogie, not the unbelievably good WR that we all saw in Minnesota.

Even the WR that was in OAK for the first 4 games in 05. :D Admit it. You know you want to.

I dont think Moss cares or tries as hard as he would on a winning team. I beleive Moss is the best receiver in the NFL if he were on any other team you would see twice the effort and production.

+1.