[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone hear about Vernon Davis?

Bedoman

Vernon David looked really good in his first game....looked like he would be a great rookie!!!

Maybe he makes it back successful this year maybe not....just wondering what everyone or anyone is hearing?

Released him a couple of weeks ago with the thought of picking him back up off waivers around week 8. He was suppose to be a WR type player in the TE position however you got to wonder if he (rookie) will have any immediate impact once he gets back. If you are desparate for a TE with a potential upside he might be worth a look.

he might go on IR but that is just my personal guess. a broken leg is pretty tough to come back from during the same season.

He broke his fibula, not the tibia. In the lower leg, the fibula doesn't take anywhere near the stress that the tibia does (the tibia is the shinbone). It's not unusual to see players with a broken fibula return in 4-6 weeks after the injury, in fact, I'd call that normal.

He did look good in game one, but was pretty much a non-factor in the other game before the leg break. I went after him on two teams, and actually signed him to a multi-year contract on one team, due to his physical skills. Not sure I made the right decision, but we'll see. Niners are definitely an intriguing team moving forward.

He did look good in game one, but was pretty much a non-factor in the other game before the leg break. I went after him on two teams, and actually signed him to a multi-year contract on one team, due to his physical skills. Not sure I made the right decision, but we'll see. Niners are definitely an intriguing team moving forward.

I just read Nov. 12 as the return date...