[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How bad are the KansasCity Chiefs?

bushwacked

Thoughts?

I'm thinking they suck, but I'm curious to hear about those who actually thought they might win a superbowl, but aren't braggin about their prediction anymore, but feel the need to brag about other stuff.

:D are you going to make these threads after every steelers win? how can anyone take you seriously when 90% of your posts involve taking a shot at the steelers and their fans in one form or another?

:D are you going to make these threads after every steelers win? how can anyone take you seriously when 90% of your posts involve taking a shot at the steelers and their fans in one form or another?

Yes, he is one of many obsesses Steeler haters. It all stems from the fact that he still can't get over the Super Bowl loss. Take it as a compliment.

Back on topic:

They are bad ... imo, the worst case is 5-11 and the best case is 7-9.

Why?

Herm Edwards is the HC.

They lost 40% of the best OL in the NFL to retirement and replaced these guys with 3rd tier players.

The #1 passing QB (yards) over the past three years has been out since the middle of week 1.

The defense still confuses a "hit" with a "tackle".

Sure it was...... :D

Psst ... Menudo ... not every thread is about the Steelers. While your team won the SB, and you have every reason to be excited about that, there are other things to discuss. And, you know what ... it IS ok to discuss other things.

:bash: are you going to make these threads after every steelers win? how can anyone take you seriously when 90% of your posts involve taking a shot at the steelers and their fans in one form or another?

This thread was meant to discuss the Chiefs...:D

Sure it was...... :D

The topic was How bad are the Kansas City Chiefs? ... and after watching a very inept O and D yesterday, I would say they are very bad. In fact... they stink. They have a RB that was supposed to score 30 TD's and run for 2000+ yards this year despite losing the best player on his O-line. They have a QB that throws for over 4000 yds every year (even though he has no one to throw to) but he hasn't played since the 1st game. They have a new coach who was supposed to revamp and take them to the SB. Or at least all that was said over the early to mid-summer by people other than CD and Muck. Instead they can't run... they can't pass...they can't tackle... in a word... they stink. Edwards is not a very good coach...has never been a very good coach...and never will be a very good coach. Gonna be awhile before KC worries other teams again.

As for you Steeler people.... are you so insecure in your SB victory that you have to turn every thread, no matter what the question/subject, into a defense of the Steelers thread? Let it go.... you won. Taking pot shots at everything/anything a Seattle fan (or just about anyone actually) says here is getting old.... just as old as you feeling you have to defend your win.

Kansas City Chiefs. Dang but they sucked yesterday.

The topic was How bad are the Kansas City Chiefs? ... and after watching a very inept O and D yesterday, I would say they are very bad. In fact... they stink. They have a RB that was supposed to score 30 TD's and run for 2000+ yards this year despite losing the best player on his O-line. They have a QB that throws for over 4000 yds every year (even though he has no one to throw to) but he hasn't played since the 1st game. They have a new coach who was supposed to revamp and take them to the SB. Or at least all that was said over the early to mid-summer by people other than CD and Muck. Instead they can't run... they can't pass...they can't tackle... in a word... they stink. Edwards is not a very good coach...has never been a very good coach...and never will be a very good coach. Gonna be awhile before KC worries other teams again.

As for you Steeler people.... are you so insecure in your SB victory that you have to turn every thread, no matter what the question/subject, into a defense of the Steelers thread? Let it go.... you won. Taking pot shots at everything/anything a Seattle fan (or just about anyone actually) says here is getting old.... just as old as you feeling you have to defend your win.

+1

:D

Psst ... Menudo ... not every thread is about the Steelers. While your team won the SB, and you have every reason to be excited about that, there are other things to discuss. And, you know what ... it IS ok to discuss other things.

Are you kidding me ? Have you read Bushwacked's posts ? You think the timing of this post had nothing to do with the Steelers victory yesterday ?

I'll take your word that you don't think this was Steeler/Menudo bait with an honest opinion.

Forgive a Steeler fan for chiming in.

I know I made reference to how bad they looked yesterday somewhere on these boards. I have got to honestly say that while the Steelers did look to be clicking on all eight, the Chiefs looked wrecked. I have not watched any KC football this year so I don't know if they have looked this bad all year but yesterday they looked to me like that very worst team that the Steelers have faced so far this year.

That may not be saying a lot but really they looked horrible by NFL standards. JMHO

Back on topic:

They are bad ... imo, the worst case is 5-11 and the best case is 7-9.

Why?

Herm Edwards is the HC.

They lost 40% of the best OL in the NFL to retirement and replaced these guys with 3rd tier players.

The #1 passing QB (yards) over the past three years has been out since the middle of week 1.

The defense still confuses a "hit" with a "tackle".

The suprise is how efficient that Huard has been while filling in for Green (at least stat wise, and maybe yesterdays game exluded). I don't see Green having that much of an impact as far as turning the season around. I also think the jury is out on how exactly "good" their defense is. I think it's pretty safe to say that it's the 3rd best in their division.

Are you kidding me ? Have you read Bushwacked's posts ?

Actually, no I have not. There is a reason. There is nothing worth reading in any thread involving anything directly attributable to the Steelers because of the incessant p|ssing matches between you and a few others representing the Steelers and whomever else it is that peed on your cereal (or whose cereal you peed on).

So, nope ... got other things to do.