[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How bad are the KansasCity Chiefs?

bushwacked

The funny thing is, I thought they were much better than what they showed yesterday, and perhaps they are. When they played Denver pretty even, and then Denver went to New England and won, I was figuring the Chiefs to be a team that shouldn't be overlooked. However, when they went to ARZ and squeaked one out, the signs were there for what happened yesterday.

This might have been one of those games...the way I knew Dallas would get swamped in Philly last week. This was just one of those swamp games.

Clearly, at a minimum, this proved the Steelers, with their backs to the wall, totally outschemed the Chiefs, and their backup QB.

Their three game stretch starting in November might allow them to get on a roll, so you never know in the NFL.

I'll take your word that you don't think this was Steeler/Menudo bait with an honest opinion.

I had no idea Skip. I took it for what it said and that was that. Wasn't even thinking about who they played (if you can call what KC did playing). And one has to admit... KC IS bad.... so figured this would be about just how bad. I sure didn't read it as a slur or pointed finger at the Steelers that's for sure. Guess sometimes I can be really naive.

But alas, where every post here since Feb the Steelers get mentioned at least once, they were once again mentioned and a thread, once again, digresses into a Seahawk/Steeler bashing thread and no worthwhile info is discussed.