[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night

nhoops

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Bears fan, just need the Bears to win. :D

I have the Bears special teams and Berrian but have already wrapped up my win this week over one of our league's weak-sisters. So just gonna sit back and enjoy some football, no fantasy points needed. Although our league uses Rotissiere records as tie-breakers so I could still pickup some valuable points in that regard.

Need Berrian and D Dockett to combine for 9 - thinking a nice 50 yard TD to start the game to Berrian so I can relax would be nice....

Really need the Bears to win by 11, and win the first half by 8 and go over 20 as I got my head handed to me yesterday....

1. Up 74 pts in my main league. I still have Boldin and Gould left and he has Edge. Can you say first place?

2. Up 19 pts in my keeper league. I'm done he has Grossman and Bears SpT left. To let you know just how odd the scoring is in this yardage-heavy league, Tomlinson was only a 10 for me yesterday so Grossman pretty much needs to throw 7 TD's to beat me!

3. I'm down 20 pts in my work league with the Bears DEF left. The scoring system is pretty generous for defenses so I could get that w/o even scoring a defensive TD. I'd say about 6 sacks, 2 INT, 1 FR, and holding the Cards under 300 total yds and undre 20 points should be good enough to get it done!

but a first quarter INT for a score would be even sweeter! :D

Win or lose in the work league, I'd call it a pretty productive week in fantasy for this guy!

Edited by malta69

League 1 - Losing by three. He has Boldin, and I have T. Jones. Obviously need Jones to outscore Boldin by four. :D

League 2 - Down by 36. His players are done, and I have T. Jones and Gould. It's a longshot. :bash:

League 3 - Down by 50. His players are done, and I have T. Jones and Berrian. It's a big longshot. :clap::D