[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

REGGIE!

TheCMB

What's his outlook for the rest of the year? I have a feeling he'll kill a lot of fantasy teams later in the year with McNabb spreading the ball around - and you know Donte will come back at the worst possible time.

I have him in 2 leagues and now will have to deal with start/bench decisions versus the likes of Reggie Wayne, Javon Walker, Greg Jennings, even L-Fitz when he comes back...

Maybe the best idea would be to just trade him with value at an all-time high.

What's his outlook for the rest of the year? I have a feeling he'll kill a lot of fantasy teams later in the year with McNabb spreading the ball around - and you know Donte will come back at the worst possible time.

I have him in 2 leagues and now will have to deal with start/bench decisions versus the likes of Reggie Wayne, Javon Walker, Greg Jennings, even L-Fitz when he comes back...

Maybe the best idea would be to just trade him with value at an all-time high.

If I were you I'd hang onto Brown and reap the benefits of him being a top target in the Eagles system for a couple more weeks (or more if Donte's hammy flares up again), and a solid play even as the #2 option.

Wayne and Fitz will still bring you good value, based on their names alone, and Jenning's value isn't that far behind. With Brown, most owners will suspect you are trying to "sell-high", and not give you much in return. But offering more proven players in a trade, and enjoying the benefits of Brown yourself, will bring you more in return.