[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears/Cardinals LINE now at 13

rattsass

I agree that line is less potent without Ogunleye. But he wasn't active last week, and the Bears grilled the Bills. And he had a whopping 1 tackle (and no other stats) in the 37-6 thrashing of the Seahawks. Perhaps his absence would be missed more against a dominant O-line. But we're talking about the Cards', here.

don't play IDP and don't follow the Bears, I did'nt know he did'nt play last week. Just wanted to put it out there... :D

you got your touch and i now pronounce you the winner. on the other hand, aren't you a little disappointed in yourself for not betting arizona +600 on the moneyline??? :D:D:bash:

i know i am. disappointed in myself that is.

Actually, I never expected the moneyline to dissappear altogether on my site. I was holding out for the highest number possible (cause I wouldn't have played much on it anyway probably). Oh well. I'll take what I got coming and be happy. :clap:

And to think I'm not even charging anything for this stuff. :D

I missed the first half of thge game. Needless to say, when I tuned in at AZ 20 CHI 0, I was shocked completely. Save me a trip to the gamebook at nfl.com & tell me what happened in the first half. The Bears' O line looked fired up big-time in the second half - did they get an ass chewing at halftime? AZ didn't run worth a damn, but CHI's rushing game was even worse.

:confused:

Edited by Bronco Billy

I got crushed on CHI -11 for the game but loaded up on CHI -7.5 for the second half. :lucky:

me too. what could have been a hugh weekend for me turned into a buck fifty loss. 1st mizzou on saturday, then denver on sunday. i must have had 8 parlay/teaser cards that needed just one more win between saturday and sunday. all went down. i have been having a very succesful yr though and i credit alot of that with the news and info. i get out here in vegas.

sidenote: i posted this in the college forum but will do so here. these teams are automatic "go-against" in college ball this yr. regardless of opponent and almost regardless of number. if you ever catch one as a favorite, (not too likely anymore, but the illini were favored over ohio by 6 last week) play the dog moneyline and go to the bank.

illinois

temple

stanford

north carolina

i think they might have 1 or 2 covers this season between all of them. one being the illini's upset of a overrated mich. st. team.