[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FREE AGENT WIRE?

Undefeated72

I gotta say, I think your sig is pretty gay. Maybe I should say thanks, you're helping us Raider fans look like we don't live that much in the past. :D

As far as FA's go, I was looking for quality and it seems the well has gone a bit dry. Mark Clayton looked good at first, but then I found out McNair is gonna be back and that both of Clayton's TD's were nothing but lucky deflections.

Maybe you should look to trade some bottom feeder for a buy low candidate. Then your team could be sweet :D:bash::clap: , like mine.

Go Fins!!!!!!!!! Week 9, Miami @ Chicago. Smells like the 1985 season. Mark it on your calenders, Da bears lose.... Uhhh I hope

Uhhh, yeah - except that '85 game was in Miami, the Fins had Marino and were actually good. But other than that they're really similar situations.

Edited by TheCMB

Who do you think will be on it this week?

Culpepper certainly ... likely Harrington as well.

Probably not Ronnie Brown, as those of us who drafted him have got to pray that he keeps getting garbage time TDs ... Chambers is another hold and endure the disappointments. With the morbid play of most TEs, I'd guess McMichael won't get dropped. Hmmmm.

Surrrre not the dolphin season most people predicted!! That's gotta be salt in the wound, despite the glory of 72 ... which was coming up on THIRTY FIVE YEARS AGO!!! Hey, while you're at it -- Remember the Alamo! :D

Culpepper certainly ... likely Harrington as well.

Probably not Ronnie Brown, as those of us who drafted him have got to pray that he keeps getting garbage time TDs ... Chambers is another hold and endure the disappointments. With the morbid play of most TEs, I'd guess McMichael won't get dropped. Hmmmm.

Surrrre not the dolphin season most people predicted!! That's gotta be salt in the wound, despite the glory of 72 ... which was coming up on THIRTY FIVE YEARS AGO!!! Hey, while you're at it -- Remember the Alamo! :D

Garbage time TD's..???... :D Were you watching the same game I was? What is your definition of garbage time?