[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BEARS @ Cardinals THREAD

Goopster24

I don't know why all week people (TV, media) said that Lienart as a rookie couldn't handle the spotlight of national tv. I'm not saying they are going to win, but the guy has been in 2 BCS championships with everyone watching. I think the only QB that would be rattled by being on in primetime is Rex Grossman.

Grossman is basically in the same position. And let's remember he played in a national game several weeks ago against the defending NFC champs Seahawks. This is his first Monday night game so different a little I guess. Especially know being behind....

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It might happen-it might not, as alot of football left to be played, but a vastily strict diet of cream-puffs will catch up to ya at some point.

I wouldn't call the Seahawks a creampuff.

But Arizona is getting tremendous push from their line in the run game; well-called AND executed first drive, on their part.

This isn't to sound mean or a nether region to the Bears fans, but I think the real Rex Grossman is the one we are seeing tonight, not the one that has thrown 2 or 3 TDs a game. He might prove me wrong as the game goes on, which happens to me, but I'm just not sold on him.

All of Spurrier's QBs were products of the system.

Edited by CD6405

This isn't to sound mean or a nether region to the Bears fans, but I think the real Rex Grossman is the one we are seeing tonight, not the one that has thrown 2 or 3 TDs a game. He might prove me wrong as the game goes on, which happens to me, but I'm just not sold on him.

All of Spurrier's QBs were products of the system.

:D

I wouldn't call the Seahawks a creampuff.

But Arizona is getting tremendous push from their line in the run game; well-called AND executed first drive, on their part.

As a collective football team-no, absolutely not, but no SA and the flattest they looked for quite sometime, and Hass trying to hard to be the hero?? They caught the Panthers flat last year.....and we remember the talk before the PO game...and then the result. However, this thread is about the mighty Bears!!!! Please continue.

Someone explain to me what Theisman was talking about "this will come back to bite them" in reference to the interception Arizona didn't catch on the 3rd down play, whereas the Bears punted the ball on the next play and Arizona got the ball at the same place they missed the interception.

how does this matter :D

Someone explain to me what Theisman was talking about "this will come back to bite them" in reference to the interception Arizona didn't catch on the 3rd down play, whereas the Bears punted the ball on the next play and Arizona got the ball at the same place they missed the interception.

Why do we question what Theisman says anymore....?

I'd assume he figured the Cards O was going to come out and get demolished.

As it stands, no, that int will NOT come back to bite anyone.