[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears still win

rocknrobn26

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Think ESPN is happy with their decision to buy the rights to MNF?

You have to re-write this game as game of the week! Homer aside, it was fantastic!!!!!

On the contrary. :D Urlacher and his defense won that game!

You gotta give props to the bears D, but green and Rackers blew that game.

Edited by NSab

DMD needs to re-write the game of the week! Homer or not, it was a hell of a game!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You have to re-write this game as game of the week! Homer aside, it was fantastic!!!!!

I've never seen a double post spread apart by 3 minutes and 2 other posts. Your twitchy finger that slow?

As a Bears fan I must say the Bears didn't win this game....the Cardinals lost it.

The Bears won this game like we are used to: with their defense.

Rex Grossman was mostly to blame tonight. Horrible passes. Everybody else seemed to play alright. Arizona's defense isn't that good. Grossman was just that bad tonight.

As a Bears fan I must say the Bears didn't win this game....the Cardinals lost it.

I'd agree - all due props to the Bears defense absolutely dragging the other 40-odd teammates and coaches along with them to the win, but the Cards pulled a monumental choke job on every level but their defense.

One and Done for the Bears in the playoffs. Either Carolina, dallas, NY, Philly or Seattle will thump this team again. Chicago's offense is still pathetic. The Bears have to get a lead and have the Bears D tee off to beat a good team. When that doesnt happen, like tonight, they look like the Raiders on offense. One and done, again.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

The Bears won this game like we are used to: with their defense.

Rex Grossman was mostly to blame tonight. Horrible passes. Everybody else seemed to play alright. Arizona's defense isn't that good. Grossman was just that bad tonight.

Their running game couldn't get it going either; and Arizona's D-backs were absolutely KILLING the Bears WRs any chance they got.

Sure, Grossman was off, but I think the Cards D was PHENOMENAL tonight.

Their running game couldn't get it going either; and Arizona's D-backs were absolutely KILLING the Bears WRs any chance they got.

Grossman had TJ and Clark open underneath all night long. He kept going for the long ball. That's easy pickens' for any defense.

I really fell BAD for Leinart. This kid really has the goods. He really does. He couldv'e had 4 TDs tonight if Denny Green had a clue.

I hope Denny is in the unemployment line tomorrow. I truly truly do. I will pray tonight for it, and I don't pray.

Leinart might be suicidal after tonight, but I doubt it. I'm sure all of ARIZONA feels he did MORE than anyone could've asked of him.

No, I think Grossman's decision-making sucked beachballs tonight....luckily his defense and special teams bailed him out.

I really fell BAD for Leinart. This kid really has the goods. He really does. He couldv'e had 4 TDs tonight if Denny Green had a clue.

I hope Denny is in the unemployment line tomorrow. I truly truly do. I will pray tonight for it, and I don't pray.

Leinart might be suicidal after tonight, but I doubt it. I'm sure all of ARIZONA feels he did MORE than anyone could've asked of him.

Agreed. As a Bears fan, I'd much rather have Leinart than Grossman.

A combination of Denny Green, the Arizona Cardinals, and a Bears defense that just won't give up. There is the perfect formula for a "choke".

The Bears defense didn't give up. But they did give up 230+ yards to a rookie QB that played very conservatively from the end of the 2nd quarter on. The Bears are good and it never hurts to have luck on your side. I think it is very clear that the Bears may not be as good as a lot of us thought one week ago.

Edited by bushwacked