[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears still win

rocknrobn26

Im not betting on Chicago winning a home game in the playoffs striaght up. Its a sucker bet. Im saying this team is 6-0, and has yet to play a good team. IN fact on their Schedule, they may only play 1 all season, until the playoffs, in which case they again wont be tested and will get throttled like a year ago.

:D This just in: Dallas finally has more wins than losses and now Sarge thinks he's allowed to talk smack again. Next week after the Giants beat Dallas, Sarge crawls back in his hole.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rooting for the Cards, my second-favorite team. (I also hate NY sports teams, except for the Giants.) I don't think that STL will do it, though, despite the fact that the Mets have jack sh!t for pitching, outside of Glavine. The Cards can't score runs, even against the Mets' mediocre pitching. Rolen and Edmonds are shells of their former selves.

But it's probably a moot point because I don't think that either team has a shot at beating the Tigers. Outside of their defense, DET is rock-solid. I'm predicting a five-game series and wouldn't be surprised if they swept.

Agreed all around, including the thing about NY teams. I was so happy to see the Yankees go home in the 1st Round.

i dont think you've ever said anything I can agree with, and this proves it.

The Bears didn't win anything. The Cards (NAY: Green) lost this game. The bears were just on the other end.

Don't pretend like the D showed up hard core in the 2nd either. Leinart drove on them like they were the Raiders. Leinart. A rookie. The Bears D.

The Bears never showed up here. One strip and bad call by the refs and the Bears are very special? if you meant to type re tarded and the filter caught..then ok.

OK, Loogie, you now hold the official Huddle record for Saying The Same Thing Over And Over Again The Most Times. I'll remember to vote for you at the Annual Awards.

OK, Loogie, you now hold the official Huddle record for Saying The Same Thing Over And Over Again The Most Times. I'll remember to vote for you at the Annual Awards.

this is a different thread, fwiw. Just in case someone wasn't reading the other one. which they weren't or this thread would've never been started.

What's with all the obsession of little old me?

edit: and actually, as I read through, the only people in this thread, that were in the other one, are you, me and urlacher...sooo...:D

Edited by LooGie

this is a different thread, fwiw. Just in case someone wasn't reading the other one. which they weren't or this thread would've never been started.

What's with all the obsession of little old me?

It's not an obsession, it's just that you're completely unavoidable tonight. I am, however, now privy to the fact that you don't like a certain coach based in Arizona. In fact, the very appearance of his name makes blood vessels burst in your brain.

So....

DENNY GREEN.

It's not an obsession, it's just that you're completely unavoidable tonight. I am, however, now privy to the fact that you don't like a certain coach based in Arizona. In fact, the very appearance of his name makes blood vessels burst in your brain.

So....

DENNY GREEN.

that was just wrong. completely below the belt. :D

Im not betting on Chicago winning a home game in the playoffs striaght up. Its a sucker bet. Im saying this team is 6-0, and has yet to play a good team. IN fact on their Schedule, they may only play 1 all season, until the playoffs, in which case they again wont be tested and will get throttled like a year ago.

fair enough, but then why come out and say the bears will be one and done in the playoffs? you either feel that way (one and done) or you feel that its a sucker bet? which is it charlie brown? still, i think its a little weak to make statements and then to not stand by them. grab down by your crotch to make sure your nads are still there.

we can go on and on about the bears and what they looked like last night (at least offensively). just curious, have your cowboys looked like they are going to win every game? do the eagles look like that? seattle, please. carolina is playing well and i will LOVE the revenge factor if they get to face the bears in the playoffs at soldier.

Hey gilthorp. Of course you and I have gone back and forth for years on this. So, after watching tonight's performance, has your opinion on Urlacher changed at all?

He had a great game last night.

Do you even remember what my opinion on Urlacher is? It's not that he's not a good player, but I've felt that Briggs is as good, if not better, fundamentally than he is. Urlacher makes up for his mistakes by being super fast, and Briggs is a more "sound" LB in his play.

Correct me if I'm wrong on my opinion as you believe it to be.

He had a great game last night.

Do you even remember what my opinion on Urlacher is? It's not that he's not a good player, but I've felt that Briggs is as good, if not better, fundamentally than he is. Urlacher makes up for his mistakes by being super fast, and Briggs is a more "sound" LB in his play.

Correct me if I'm wrong on my opinion as you believe it to be.

I dunno if I'd care that much as long as the two of them are playing at the level they are and the Bears have 'em locked up for a long time.