[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost because of Grossman

aterry1979

Had this week won with a huge 20pt deficit against my opponents boldin and my grossman with already 20 pts leading into tonight. Got beat by 3 pts tonight. Anyone else get burned alive by Grossman? :D:D:bash:

Lets see, I needed 15 points from Grossman and T JOnes to win. Dont need a calculator to figure out I lost! However, here is the kicker based on the matchup, Leinart was on my bench!

Benched Bulger to play Grossman. Lost out on the high score of the week and what would have been the high score of the year to date by a long shot. Bulger had 32.4 points in my league and Grossman had 5.22. Grossman looked really bad, he never made any adjustments, he just kept looking for the long ball instead of checking down to the 7 yard gain. Looked like Favre on steroids!

Benched Bulger to play Grossman. Lost out on the high score of the week and what would have been the high score of the year to date by a long shot. Bulger had 32.4 points in my league and Grossman had 5.22. Grossman looked really bad, he never made any adjustments, he just kept looking for the long ball instead of checking down to the 7 yard gain. Looked like Favre on steroids!

he actually got you positive points??

I was up pretty big going into the game, but my opponent had dangled grossman as trade bait earlier in the season. After someone expressed interest, i started hating on grossman, making a less than fair trade offer. My opponent had politely declined my offer and stated that i should be careful not to choke on the bag of chips included therein. Nothing sweeter than grossman putting up a whopping -7pts, especially while he had Leinhart sitting on the bench. Not that it would have mattered, as i coasted to a 72pt victory, just 4pts shy of double his score. :D

I was down by 31 points and I had Urlacher and he had Grossman and Urlacher got me 21 points and Grossman lost him 40 points. haha That was awesome!

How in the heck can Grossman lose -40 points? The scoring must be a little flawed if turnovers hurt you that bad :D

He was minus 13 for our leauge.. Thats not what killed me.. Went to bed at halftime , Woke up this morning to a 24 CHI Points only to find NO OFFENSIVE TD'S! GRRRRRRRRRRR

Berrian catches a touch, I win the game... Talk about a let down. I am just glad I screwed up last week and forgot to put in my waiver pickup for Grossman.

Few years back I was leading the game going into Monday Night by a couple of points. I had Payton Manning left to play while my opponent had no players left. It crossed my mind to bench Manning to assure myself the win, but of course I decided to run up the score. You guessed it Manning got negative points and I lost the game. Lesson learned. :D