[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the bigger joke on MNF?

Raider.Nation

Who's the bigger joke on MNF?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the bigger joke on MNF?

• Chicago for barely beating the Cards
    • The Cards for packin it in too early
    • They both lose for their pitiful performances respectively

But they still won. Both times. You have to take it when it comes your way. When you're team doesn't show up, so be it. It hurts, but that's how it goes.

There were plenty of seahawks fans that talked all sorts of crap when SEA pwned them. We (me, PantherDave and PSULions) just took it. It was the truth. Good teams show up, and we didn't. SEA was the better team, by far.

CHI was the better team, by far. :D I know it hurts, but it's good for you :bash:

Yeah, the real Bears didn't show up against the Cardinals.

....:D

Edited by Goopster24

But they still won. Both times. You have to take it when it comes your way. When you're team doesn't show up, so be it. It hurts, but that's how it goes.

There were plenty of seahawks fans that talked all sorts of crap when SEA pwned them. We (me, PantherDave and PSULions) just took it. It was the truth. Good teams show up, and we didn't. SEA was the better team, by far.

CHI was the better team, by far. :D I know it hurts, but it's good for you :D

Thats a good post.

I just want to let you know that I dont talk trash after wins. I talk trash before the season and say its our year.

Yeah, the real Bears didn't show up against the Cardinals.

....:D

I actually think we did show up. Our defense played the way they have always been playing and Grossman played for who he really is. I have never been a beleiver in Rex and thought it was too good to be true. I think this was a huge turning point in hs performance this year, I hope not but they way he played tonight was horrid and there is no excuse whether you show up or not 7 Turnovers??? Thats pitifull. We are so damn lucky the cards suck.