[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's talk about McGahee

seabronc

That was a bad loss on Sunday, though. That took me by surprise, I was a big believer in him going in to the season, but frustrated with the lack of TDs and big games. I thought with Levy there they might commit even more to the run and him, considering what Levy did with Thurman Thomas for years. I just don't know. Hoping for the best.

To me it's 50/50 whether or not he excels from today forward. But he does have two clear things going for him.

1. They play two more home games then road games which is big because McGahee always runs better at home.

2. Their schedule looks very good from today forward.

So those are two positives that make you think a big stretch could be coming.

Ill be honest... I was a huge believer this year in him returning to his old ways, but he is playing frighteningly similar to last year, which isnt very good. He runs hard at times, but I honestly think with the OL not doing the greatest (although not the worst), I dont know how he can become much more then he is.

2 things I dont like with him...

1. They said he would be used in the passing game more. I dont have any idea why they dont throw him screen passes more. He could get out of the backfield with his speed, and push guys around with his power.

2. Their redzone offense sucks. They just dont get into the redzone enough, and when they do, they cant finish. They either kick FGs or they try stupid trick plays and blow it.

That said, I hope he comes around soon. For my fantasy sake, and my teams sake.

JP losman is the reason Willis is not performing well this year.He is an abslolute tool at the QB position.I don't think Willis gets receptions because the coaches do not trust him to throw a simple screen pass.