[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My suggestion to the Cards...

DuckterDeath

Sit down and draw up a play that you could summarize as something other than ' 'i' formation, run straight at the huge pile of people, on one, ready break'

See: swing pass, screen pass, stretch play, circle route, sweep.

Oh, and you might tell Edge that it is okay to round around the big pile pile of people rather than just doing a crash test.

That is all.

Sit down and draw up a play that you could summarize as something other than ' 'i' formation, run straight at the huge pile of people, on one, ready break'

See: swing pass, screen pass, stretch play, circle route, sweep.

Oh, and you might tell Edge that it is okay to round around the big pile pile of people rather than just doing a crash test.

That is all.

:D:D:bash:

Wait, I have Edge..... :tup::clap:

Wait, I have Edge..... :D:D

So do I. Having been a Colts fan since I was a kid, and a season ticket holder, I LOVED watching Edge.

It makes me sick to see his performance.

I don't lay all the blame on the line, though, and I really don't like the bitchy attitude. They FED him the rock last night and he blew it.

So do I. Having been a Colts fan since I was a kid, and a season ticket holder, I LOVED watching Edge.

I don't lay all the blame on the line, though, and I really don't like the bitchy attitude. They FED him the rock last night and he blew it.

As a former Edge owner when he played with the Colts I learned he's one of the few so called good FF Rb that you shouldn't count on in goal line situations inside the 3. I can recall several times the Colts handing off to him more than once before having Manning simply toss it in the endzone on 3rd down.

Edited by Rockerbraves

They should have knelt down every play in the 4th quarter. The Chicago D was the offense last night.

I think they should consider abandoning the run for the most part and emmulate the patriots offense of a few years back...

Dink and dunk short passes in place of your running game.

Cut the rushing attempts from the 30's to at most 20 or so.

Leinart Bolden, and Fitz when he returns are capable of doing so.

I guess the cards have also forgot that James can catch the ball as well.

I think they should consider abandoning the run for the most part and emmulate the patriots offense of a few years back...

Dink and dunk short passes in place of your running game.

Cut the rushing attempts from the 30's to at most 20 or so.

Leinart Bolden, and Fitz when he returns are capable of doing so.

I guess the cards have also forgot that James can catch the ball as well.

That's why I thought Edge would still have decent value this year.

I figured he'd struggle as a runner (maybe not this much) but that

he would have a monster year catching the ball. :D

Luckily for me I didn't draft him at all.

That's why I thought Edge would still have decent value this year.

I figured he'd struggle as a runner (maybe not this much) but that

he would have a monster year catching the ball. :D

Luckily for me I didn't draft him at all.

hopefully with the quarterbacks coach taking over the OC job, they'll consider doing this...

Does this situation remind any of you about the Texans last year? The team people picked to make major strides, fail to do so, then fire there OC halfway through the season?