[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens have a big announcement at noon today

justin

BINGO!

ravens.com--

"The Ravens will not look to hire a replacement at offensive coordinator in Fassel's absence. Instead, Billick will assume all of the play-calling duties. "

:D Let me guess. 1st down - Jamal for 3 yards, 2nd down - Jamal for 2 yards, 3rd down - McNair pass incomplete to Mason, 4th down - punt

Billick is putting everything on the line here. He is taking full responsibility for the offense and will be held accountable at the end of the season.

He's got no more excuses and the offense will finally get moving or he will not be the Ravens HC at the end of the season. The new ownership will make sure of that.

Art Shell: "Hey, Melissa, can you look up Jim Fassel's agents phone number and get him on the phone for me?"

Melissa: "Yessir."

JF's Agent: "Hello?"

Melissa: "Art Shell would like to talk to you, can you hold while I ring him?"

JF's Agent: "Sure."

...ring ... ring ...

Art Shell: "I have a chartered jet waiting at the Baltimore Airport for Jim that will bring him to Oakland as soon as he gets to the airport."

JF's Agent: "Sounds good. I'll let you know when he'll be arriving at the airport."

What years was Billick at Minn? I guess I don't get how Minn has had good offenses since about 1992 and Billick sucks so bad at Balt?

No one is answering the question in my thread, so what does this mean for the passing game? McNair or Bollinger? Mason or Clayton?