[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cards fire OC

LooGie

Well, at least I was able to show you that your recollection of the play-calling on Monday night was waaaay off. Next time, try looking back at the play-by-play. It'll make you look a lot more informed. :D

I haven't said even once the OC should've been fired. Not once. I dont think he should've been fired at all. So, again, twisting words to no end. :D

Then I suppose that the play-calling wasn't that "terrible", huh? If the OC is as incompetent as you portray him to be, he should be out the door, no?

and for the millionth time, I don't.

I'll bet that you're one of the sports analyst geniuses who thinks that Jim Leyland should be fired for pitching to Pujols with first base open in the 3rd inning last night. Nevermind the fact that Verlander threw him a fastball right over the plate on the first pitch. Nevermind the fact that Rolen, who homered in the previous inning, was on deck.

One of these days, you'll learn that players are responsible for what they do on the field. You can't blame a coach for a missed block, a fumble, or a bad pitch.

Edited by Bill Swerski

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least I was able to show you that your recollection of the play-calling on Monday night was waaaay off. Next time, try looking back at the play-by-play. It'll make you look a lot more informed. :D

Yah, waaay off :D you actually only proved my point, yet again, I just chose to NOT say the same thing again and again, which you're obviously not above doing.

Then I suppose that the play-calling wasn't that "terrible", huh? If the OC is as incompetent as you portray him to be, he should be out the door, no?

I never said he was incompetent, I said Denny Green was incompetent. I think Denny should be fired for so many other reasons, not just the 4th quarter gameplan, and we ALL know the OC was not fired due to incompetence, he was fired so Denny could deflect blame. The play calling was terrible, regarding the same running play that was going nowhere. Again, so you can't twist words, IN THE 4TH QUARTER

I'll bet that you're one of the sports analyst geniuses who thinks that Jim Leyland should be fired for pitching to Pujols with first base open in the 3rd inning last night. Nevermind the fact that Verlander threw him a fastball right over the plate on the first pitch. Nevermind the fact that Rolen, who homered in the previous inning, was on deck.

Why do you say stupid shi!t like this? It has no bearing on anything at all in THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE BOARD. It certainly has no bearing on this conversation. Your debate skills are so laughable, you should really be ashamed.

One of these days, you'll learn that players are responsible for what they do on the field. You can't blame a coach for a missed block, a fumble, or a bad pitch.

Right. It's not their responsibility to motivate, train or adjust a game plan to their players strengths. I've already said, those players did a terrible job, but to have so many breakdowns in such a short amount of time, that ends up delivering the most unacceptable loss in probably all of the NFL history means there has to be a problem higher up the chain.

However, you and me are NOT arguing the players actions. We're arguing the play calling, but you're such a joke and so desperate to not lose an argument, you're going to continue to use points that have no merit and/or bearing on the topic.

You'll forgive me if I dont respond in here again. You're stealing IQ points from me it's just not worth it anymore.

Yah, waaay off :D you actually only proved my point, yet again, I just chose to NOT say the same thing again and again, which you're obviously not above doing.

You said THAT ONE DRIVE (where the Cards called 3 passing plays and the same running play only twice... and not even in sequence) was proof of your asinine argument that the play-calling was "terrible." And after I pointed out that you don't know what the hell you're talking about, you conveniently ignored me. :D

:tup:

The play calling was terrible, regarding the same running play that was going nowhere. Again, so you can't twist words, IN THE 4TH QUARTER

:bash: NONE OF THE RUNNING PLAYS WERE GOING ANYWHERE BECAUSE THE LINE CAN'T RUN-BLOCK! WAKE UP!!! YOU NEED TO RUN THE BALL IN THAT SITUATION. Not on EVERY play, but you need to be able to control the clock in that situation. You can't pass the ball to control the clock. And it's not like passing on every down is a good idea when you have the lead in the 4th quarter, especially against the best defense in the league.

Right. It's not their responsibility to motivate, train or adjust a game plan to their players strengths. I've already said, those players did a terrible job, but to have so many breakdowns in such a short amount of time,

Agreed that Denny Green should be sacked for not preparing his players and hiring a coaching staff that can't teach the O-line to block or the special teams to cover a punt return. No argument there.

that ends up delivering the most unacceptable loss in probably all of the NFL history means there has to be a problem higher up the chain.

As I suspected, your knowledge of the NFL is weak. (Hint: See the Bills/Oilers AFC Wildcard Game from 1992 or the Jets/Dolphins game from Week 7 of 2000.)

However, you and me are NOT arguing the players actions.

No, YOU'RE not arguing it because it completely destroys your incredibly stupid assertion that the play-calling in the 4th quarter of that game was "terrible." There's nothing "terrible" about calling two run plays off of the right tackle and three passing plays in a drive. The lack of ability to gain more than a yard on those runs is "terrible." Leinart only completing one of those three passes is pretty bad as well. For the last time, :clap: FAILED PLAYER EXECUTION WAS AT FAULT!!!

But, nooooo. YOU'RE not interested in talking about what was REALLY wrong with ARI's offense in the 4th quarter of that game. You're more interested in making blanket statements with false information and then spewing ridiculous platitudes in a pathetic attempt to back up your indefensible claim.

We're arguing the play calling, but you're such a joke and so desperate to not lose an argument, you're going to continue to use points that have no merit and/or bearing on the topic.

You'll forgive me if I dont respond in here again. You're stealing IQ points from me it's just not worth it anymore.

Yeah, we'll see if you can resist making an ass of yourself again. :doh:

Edited by Bill Swerski