[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs. Dallas

Cowboyz1

Frontrow, Soopanuts it's that time of year again. I propose a hat wager. Loser buys the Winner a sideline cap of their choice.

This is about as good a matchup as we can hope for. Both teams have a lot to prove but only one can! We are in for a treat on the big stage that is Monday Night Football.

Prediction: Cowboys 28 Giants 17

JJ 120 yards 1td

TO 90 yards 1td

TG 110 yards 1td

MB cleanup td.

Mini Manning, well lets just say he doesn't fair as well away from the comforts of home. 2 picks minimum.

Tiki is one to worry about but I wonder how those aging legs of his are feeling after last weeks scampering.

Edited by Cowboyz1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it should be a very good matchup. I'm not sold on the Boys yet. Wins over Wash, Hou, and Tenn don't impress me. The 2 solid squads they played, they lost. The Giant schedule has been much tougher, this will be a good yard-stick for where both teams are at. Will the NY pass rush get to Bledsoe in time? TO and Glenn should find room to run in that secondary, but I think the Gmen will post points as well. Yeah, it should be a good one.

Where you at Giant's fans. I know this is going to be a close game but we have to put something on it to keep the intensity level up. Come on don't you have faith?

My prediction is 28 that 17 but the game is very close as I believe we are 21 to 17 late in the forth until we ice it with a late score. It's a 3 to 4 point game the whole way though.

Now get out here and play you big blue babies.

Edited by Cowboyz1

nice to see you back, Cowboyz1....u didn't have to completely disappear with your temporary sig-line last week, you know.

You're no fun. :D

What do you mean I was here. I posted several times with my new line. Not to mention the retro effect on all the other posts. You got good mileage!

At least you showed up, unlike these midget fans that I'm trying to coax out of their cave. They must be scared after that 3 TD performance by TO. :D

Edited by Cowboyz1

Where you at Giant's fans. I know this is going to be a close game but we have to put something on it to keep the intensity level up. Come on don't you have faith?

The thought of your embarrassment after losing at home , and sporting a snazzy new sigline is enough to keep the "intensity level" up for me. :D

I have plenty of hats ... but I will always enjoy watching THE BIG BLUE WRECKING CREW stomp the cowboys like the cocky elitist sissy marys that they are. And those are their good points BTW. :clap:

Sigline or some beer perhaps , chose your poison cowpoke.

BTW your boys barely beat the Texans , I think your being a little optomistic my Jerry Jones/ Michael Irvin loving friend. :D

Giants30 - Boys17

Like my avatar? , it's special just for the cowboy nation , this week only. :bash:

The thought of your embarrassment after losing at home , and sporting a snazzy new sigline is enough to keep the "intensity level" up for me. :D

I have plenty of hats ... but I will always enjoy watching THE BIG BLUE WRECKING CREW stomp the cowboys like the cocky elitist sissy marys that they are. And those are their good points BTW. :tup:

Sigline or some beer perhaps , chose your poison cowpoke.

BTW your boys barely beat the Texans , I think your being a little optomistic my Jerry Jones/ Michael Irvin loving friend. :D

Giants30 - Boys17

Like my avatar? , it's special just for the cowboy nation , this week only. :bash:

Nice Avy. LOL.

Bout time you showed up. You must have been wasting time using your creative juices for your avy. Just wait and see how creative I will get for you new sig line next week!

What's this barely crap? Texans got stomped.

Sig line it is. Don't do much beer but I may toast to the Monday Night beat down of your Big Blue Bent Over Crew. :clap:

This should be a good one. Can't wait.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I'll do a sig or avy because I'm not losing.

Let's do the sig because I couldn't do any better then the avy you already have. After Monday night everytime you see it, you will be thinking about Dallas on top and Manning..........well your avy tells the story!

This is gonna be fun.

The Cowboys always seem to have problems with Tiki though their rush defense is very good this year. The also have trouble with Shockey and he's starting to come on now with his two TD performance this past week. It should be a very good game but the Cowboys lose a close one again.

Giants - 31

Cowboys - 24

:D

The Cowboys always seem to have problems with Tiki though their rush defense is very good this year. The also have trouble with Shockey and he's starting to come on now with his two TD performance this past week. It should be a very good game but the Cowboys lose a close one again.

Giants - 31

Cowboys - 24

:D

Your right on both counts but I think they know that and given the road trips coming up either they get it going now on pass rush to go along with the solid run D now or they fall out of contention. I saw good things out of the O line last week also dispite the two sacks. We definitely have the talent to play great football but this is the now of never game.

I have a good feeling about this team after last week putting away the TO crap and getting down to business. Every team has to come together at some point during the year and the second half of last weeks game showed me they are starting to feed off eachothers energy and developing a positive chemistry.

Problem is the Giants seem to have done the same against Atlanta.

It will come down to Colombo vs. Strahan and Flo vs. Osi on Offense because an upright Bledsoe combined with TO and Glenn are to much for the Giants secondary. While Henry and Newman can handle Plax and Toomer. Shockey is the wild card, Roy and the rook Watkins are going to have to step it up which they will. Strahan is getting long in the tooth against an upstart, high energy rook with something to prove and Flo has a few more pro bowl efforts in him.

This is gonna be a great game with far reaching implications. I'm glad it's at home.

Being a Dallas fan, I can't wait until Monday night as these games against the Giants are always a joy. But man, I gotta tell you, anytime Statdrew is in the saddle, I cant run my mouth. In tight games he has proven that he can single handedly lose it for us. He's a joke.

But in anycase, heres to the Cowboys. :D

Your right on both counts but I think they know that and given the road trips coming up either they get it going now on pass rush to go along with the solid run D now or they fall out of contention. I saw good things out of the O line last week also dispite the two sacks. We definitely have the talent to play great football but this is the now of never game.

I have a good feeling about this team after last week putting away the TO crap and getting down to business. Every team has to come together at some point during the year and the second half of last weeks game showed me they are starting to feed off eachothers energy and developing a positive chemistry.

Problem is the Giants seem to have done the same against Atlanta.

It will come down to Colombo vs. Strahan and Flo vs. Osi on Offense because an upright Bledsoe combined with TO and Glenn are to much for the Giants secondary. While Henry and Newman can handle Plax and Toomer. Shockey is the wild card, Roy and the rook Watkins are going to have to step it up which they will. Strahan is getting long in the tooth against an upstart, high energy rook with something to prove and Flo has a few more pro bowl efforts in him.

This is gonna be a great game with far reaching implications. I'm glad it's at home.

You think the Cowboys having a great second half against the Texans at home means they've turned the corner? I can get 53 guys from the Huddle that can compete against the Texans.

The Giant secondary still scares me but I think the d-line will get to Bladsoe enough to cause problems.

You think the Cowboys having a great second half against the Texans at home means they've turned the corner? I can get 53 guys from the Huddle that can compete against the Texans.

The Giant secondary still scares me but I think the d-line will get to Bladsoe enough to cause problems.

No a second half agaist the Texans is not a team maker but It did stop the "The Player" crap long enough to focus on the Giants this week! The press had nothing to say this week but "here are the Giants". Also in past years we let bad team hang around and only beat them by 7 or let them beat us eg. Raiders last year.

This year we stomped bad teams and were in both games till the bitter end against good ones. All in all this game will tell the story for the season.

IT IS HUGE! AND HUGH! It's just plain big for both teams you have to agree with that!

Not to sidetrack but, this reminded me:

Anybody have a suggestion who I should start at flex. T. Glenn or Toomer? I'm about to flip a coin. I'm leaning Glenn, but Dallas is such a jump ball that I'm sure. No biggie if you ignore...just figured this thread would have people with opinions. Thanks.