[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maurice drew

ajsdad

Maurice Jones-Drew (RB) JAC Jones-Drew sat out of Tuesday's practice with an undisclosed injury.Jones-Drew, however, commented that he is fine and will practice onWednesday, the Florida Times-Union reports. However, Coach Del Rio indicatedFred Taylor would take the majority of the carries.

I concur...Doesn't Fred Taylor always get the majority of the carries while Jones Drew gets the majority of the fantasy points? :D

Man, hasn't that been the case... And then the one week that Fragile goes to town and scores a bunch of points, not only does MJD have two TD's, but I sat them both! I've seen all their games and know MJD has better speed and legs, and seems to be predominately a 3rd down back, but can any Jxnville homers out there elaborate on this duo a little more to help us maximize our fantasy points? Do we see JAX slowly changing over to MJD, or will Fred stay in the picture this year?

That wasn't where I was going, don't worry.

I was just saying that SIZE wise, which I don't think in any way is the determining factor wrt his success.

Additionally, I don't see MoJD being an 'every down back' at any point. They actually seem to be using him in much the same way the Saints are using Bush, which is pretty smart, from my PoV.

The simple point was that Sanders wasn't that big, but was an AMAZING back. MoJD is a small guy too, and with what I've seen with how he plays, I think he could easily be a VERY GOOD/EXCELLENT back.

does anyone know what his "undisclosed" injury is? MOJD, if ur reading this, :D UNDISCLOSE it PLEASE!!!!

(Rotoworld) Maurice Jones-Drew(foot) and Reggie Williams (shoulder) are both probable for this week's game against Houston.

Impact: Neither injury is believed to be serious and both players should practice all week. Drew is a solid flex option at worst against Houston, while Williams is a good WR2 option with Matt Jones doubtful.