[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hawks - vikes

Down Goes Frazia

Vikes win this one 27 to 17

you have a better chance of flapping your arms & flying to the moon than having that final score. :D

:clap::bash:

I gotta tell ya....... F'n viking defense is tough. Their lateral speed to the ball was fun to watch live. And hutch absolutely blew holes in the Seahawks D-line. On chester Taylor's 95 yard run..... hutch was still engaged with a LB 15 yards past the line of scrimmage... the guy is a beast. :D

Great win for the Vikes...... HUGH loss for the hawks. As loud as that stadium can get.... you could hear a church mouse chewing on cheese as you left the stadium. :tup:

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

I wouldnt give the vikes too much credit for winning the game becuase Our starting QB was out for most of the game and our starting RB and MVP on the NFl was out too. But I was impressed by the Vikings offense and offensive line. Hutch stepped it up. Anyways with or without Hass it is tough to win a game on the road esspecially in Seattle. Good job vikings.

I wouldnt give the vikes too much credit for winning the game becuase Our starting QB was out for most of the game and our starting RB and MVP on the NFl was out too. But I was impressed by the Vikings offense and offensive line. Hutch stepped it up. Anyways with or without Hass it is tough to win a game on the road esspecially in Seattle. Good job vikings.

Our starting QB played more than half the game and Minnesota was outplaying the Hawks up until that point. The Hawks are lucky they haven't lost 3 in a row and their fairly easy schedule and 4-2 record has masked some fairly glaring weaknesses so far. Their defense has a propensity to give up HUGH plays, and has actually played worse this year even though they were supposed to improve. The O-line is having difficulty run-blocking and pass-blocking. Our special teams gave up big plays yesterday. The Vikings game plan was effective and superior to Seattle's.

Our starting QB played more than half the game and Minnesota was outplaying the Hawks up until that point. The Hawks are lucky they haven't lost 3 in a row and their fairly easy schedule and 4-2 record has masked some fairly glaring weaknesses so far. Their defense has a propensity to give up HUGH plays, and has actually played worse this year even though they were supposed to improve. The O-line is having difficulty run-blocking and pass-blocking. Our special teams gave up big plays yesterday. The Vikings game plan was effective and superior to Seattle's.

Look at it this way, at least you aren't Steelers fans... :D

Fair and honest analysis, good to see some Hawks homers not wearing blinders. :D

And hutch absolutely blew holes in the Seahawks D-line. On chester Taylor's 95 yard run..... hutch was still engaged with a LB 15 yards past the line of scrimmage... the guy is a beast. :D

Not to take anything away from Hutch, there is no doubt the guy is awesome. Seattle should have tackled Taylor for a 2-yard loss on that play and it looked like everyone on D just waited for someone else to make a tackle and Boulware made a fundamental mistake to let him take it all the way. Besides that scamper, the Vikings run game looked as ineffective as the Hawks running game. And we still have Burleson. :D

As a fan of neither team but one that watched the entire game, I think that's a very accurate assessment. The Vikings would have won anyway, even if Hass had been out there the whole game.

In fact, as a Bears fan, the improvement the Vikings have shown this past few weeks concerns me a lot. They are way better than they should be, looking at them on paper. I'll be rooting heavily for New England Monday.