[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Urlacher credited with 25 tackles by Bears

Goopster24

For whatever reason, the Bears will always come out and give more credit for tackles than the NFL usuallly does. This happens every week. So, you'll hear the team quote a certain number for the year and it never adds up to the official total.

They are giving him and others credit for gang tackles, basically.

Giving more credit is one thing....but to more than double his actual stats than given by the NFL?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving more credit is one thing....but to more than double his actual stats than given by the NFL?

NFL has him at 16 tackles and 8 assists. Total is close to what Da Bears stats were if one counts assists & tackles equally. :D Being that tackles aren't a REAL stat, I also think it's a stretch. But if you saw that game last monday, Urllacher WAS all over the field in the second half. I'm not making excuses for a bad stat tally, but he was Awesome in the second half!

NFL has him at 16 tackles and 8 assists.

That would be cool because I have Urlacher in an IDP but MFL only gave him 11 tackles and 8 assists and the NFL Gamecenter gives him 10 tackles and 8 assists.

I feel like I'm missing some points somewhere..give or take 6 to 15 tackles.

Peppers only has the sack advantage in the first 6 weeks. Urlacher blows him away in the rest. We can compare later.

You can't compare tackles when talking about a DE and a MLB. Peppers is far and away the defensive MVP at this point. NOBODY disrupts an offense like Julius does. Watch him, he's a MONSTER! :D

That would be cool because I have Urlacher in an IDP but MFL only gave him 11 tackles and 8 assists and the NFL Gamecenter gives him 10 tackles and 8 assists.

I feel like I'm missing some points somewhere..give or take 6 to 15 tackles.

My bad I miss read it, it is 10/8. :D And Chicago gave him 19/8.