[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most Valuable Position

paxacha

i play in an idp keeper league, and i should mention that we award points for receptions and carries. why carries, i forget... the commissioner made a good argument when the league started years ago, but anyways...

so i'm doing stats for the league, and i calculate the w-l record for each position. the teams that had the higher scoring RB pair were only 17-12 with one tie - it was almost .500 until this week. Receiving (3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE) was 19-10 with one tie, QB was 20-10, and defense was 24-6.

of course, the quirk in our point system make this a little different from standard leagues, but not that much. i know this is a small sample size, so i was wondering if this was true in others' leagues. teams that neglected rbs early to draft manning or whomever, are they doing better or worse than teams with the traditional approach?