[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNaire

Endzone

Raven Homers...Have you heard any new status regarding McNaire concussion and neck injury?

Because of our waiver bids I would have to pick up Boller if there's a chance that McNaire does not play.

in Wk 8

We play 2 QBs and Kitna will be on bye in wk 8 so along with Palmer I will need McNaire to play and if not then I need to pick up Boller now.

Thanks

Raven Homers...Have you heard any new status regarding McNaire concussion and neck injury?

Because of our waiver bids I would have to pick up Boller if there's a chance that McNaire does not play.

in Wk 8

We play 2 QBs and Kitna will be on bye in wk 8 so along with Palmer I will need McNaire to play and if not then I need to pick up Boller now.

Thanks

McNaire.......Never heard of the guy. Is he a kicker? :D

Unfortunately all QBs as well as most back-ups who eventually became starter alla Leinart, Young, Walters etc. are all taken because we start 2 QB's. I normally keep 4 but with dump Collins when Vince took over and picked up players who did not take up perecious roster space.

Boller would take up space if he wasn't going to start and cost me $$$ in a bid pick-up but could be worth it to have a "warm body" if McNair could not make it on the field in Wk 8.

To those like "Merlin" or "Jolly Rodger's" you waste your time to even respond to my post if my typo of McNaire is what prompted your response. Don't bother next time.

Unfortunately all QBs as well as most back-ups who eventually became starter alla Leinart, Young, Walters etc. are all taken because we start 2 QB's. I normally keep 4 but with dump Collins when Vince took over and picked up players who did not take up perecious roster space.

Boller would take up space if he wasn't going to start and cost me $$$ in a bid pick-up but could be worth it to have a "warm body" if McNair could not make it on the field in Wk 8.

To those like "Merlin" or "Jolly Rodger's" you waste your time to even respond to my post if my typo of McNaire is what prompted your response. Don't bother next time.

Testy ain't he.

The coach said he is starting but it won't be known positively until next week when they practice to see how he feels.

Life Lesson #2...Learn how to take a joke.

I take jokes very well...wasn't sure if that was a joke though or just your lack of knowledge in FF :D

Needed some timely insight in deciding whether to make bid or not on Boller because we don't get to bid in another 3 weeks...so maybe when you are seeking advice for yourself and someone gives you a flippant response you should be able to heed your life lessons well.

Why not look up injury logs or all the sites that say Mcnair wouldn't miss time instead of getting mad at the person for just saying a joke.

Are you clueless? Read the thread...I'm a huddle user....I read everything that you do...I read that the coach says that he's groggy but doing well...is the starter...expects him back for wk 8 if not Kyle will starts...

I'm asking for information that homer's may know but not yet posted to this site...Isn't this the purpose of this forum? Do you want jokes as a response to your posts or do you want pertinent information "Compadre"?

I take jokes very well...wasn't sure if that was a joke though or just your lack of knowledge in FF :D

Needed some timely insight in deciding whether to make bid or not on Boller because we don't get to bid in another 3 weeks...so maybe when you are seeking advice for yourself and someone gives you a flippant response you should be able to heed your life lessons well.

Ok, so you want to talk about FF knowledge. Well first off, why would you have McNair on your team? He has been terrible thus far. Second, why would you consider picking up Boller. His numbers looked great last week but that was because 2 of his touchdowns were fluke plays off tipped passes. Maybe if you wanted advice then ask for it in the right forum.......and spell the guys name right. I'm sorry you took my post personally. It was not meant to be at all.

Ok, so you want to talk about FF knowledge. Well first off, why would you have McNair on your team? He has been terrible thus far. Second, why would you consider picking up Boller. His numbers looked great last week but that was because 2 of his touchdowns were fluke plays off tipped passes. Maybe if you wanted advice then ask for it in the right forum.......and spell the guys name right. I'm sorry you took my post personally. It was not meant to be at all.

Why don't you read the entire post which gives you background info for what I am asking. We play 2 QBs...McNair happens to be my No.3 . This is the correct forum because I'm asking Raven fans if they have any updated knowledge to the extent of his injury not whether I should pick up Boller or not.

The problem with you is you don't read and want to pass yourself off as a FF expert with flippant remarks which make your feel like your some superior FF god because I made typo in spelling McNaire and assume I don't know anything because I can't even spell the name of the player I'm asking about.

Why do you bother to respond to a post if don't know the answer is waste of your time and mine in reading your nonsense post.

Are you saying that all owner's of McNair are idiots? And we're all idiots because Huddle had him listed as their top 12 QB and I took him in the 9th round...Fantasy God?

Why don't you read the entire post which gives you background info for what I am asking. We play 2 QBs...McNair happens to be my No.3 . This is the correct forum because I'm asking Raven fans if they have any updated knowledge to the extent of his injury not whether I should pick up Boller or not.

The problem with you is you don't read and want to pass yourself off as a FF expert with flippant remarks which make your feel like your some superior FF god because I made typo in spelling McNaire and assume I don't know anything because I can't even spell the name of the player I'm asking about.

Why do you bother to respond to a post if don't know the answer is waste of your time and mine in reading your nonsense post.

Are you saying that all owner's of McNair are idiots? And we're all idiots because Huddle had him listed as their top 12 QB and I took him in the 9th round...Fantasy God?

Psst.....

It's "owners", not "owner's"

Sorry... couldn't resist. :D

This is a great thread. I love it.

First, a typo is an error in typing not when a person misspells a players name not once but 4 times in a post. Sorry, but this sure looks like the person is clueless, sorry. I can see if you made the mistake once. But c'mon now. You have to agree.

A player that has been around since the ice age too.

But to answer your question now that that is out of the way, I think McNair will be back and Bowler is NOT worth picking up. Bowler is a good backup that performed well, but in truth Bowler was lucky with 2 tipped passes.

So no, don't pick up Bowler.

This is a great thread. I love it.

First, a typo is an error in typing not when a person misspells a players name not once but 4 times in a post. Sorry, but this sure looks like the person is clueless, sorry. I can see if you made the mistake once. But c'mon now. You have to agree.

A player that has been around since the ice age too.

But to answer your question now that that is out of the way, I think McNair will be back and Bowler is NOT worth picking up. Bowler is a good backup that performed well, but in truth Bowler was lucky with 2 tipped passes.

So no, don't pick up Bowler.

Or even Boller. :D