[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who will win ? Cincinnati or Carolina?

cowboy

I tend to think this will be a high scoring game.....but in the end I think CAR has a better D and will be able to slow CINN down just enough to win. Come Foster I need a big time game from you this week :D

I have major concerns about the offensive line. Rookie LT, Andrew Whitworth, will be starting in Levi Jones' place, and second year C, Eric Ghiaciuc, will start for injured C Rich Braham. The line has already struggled since Braham went down in week 2, and without pro-bowl quality Jones at LT, I'm afraid Carolina'a arguably-best-front-4-in-football will have a very good day.

So, I think its likely that the offense will struggle again this game just like the NE and TB games. And the D has too many run-stopping players injured to be effective.

I don't see Cincy as a 3.5 point favorite. Hate to go against my boys, but I think Carolina most likely wins this game.

Come on Foster I need a big time game from you this week :D

Hmmmm.... is that begging :bash: or :D psyching up your player, Hat? :clap:

See Carolina coming out on top in this game. Cinn seems out of sync to me and with all the walking wounded Cinn has Car won't have a problem on D. At least that is my view of the game.

its a more important game for the bengals. the bad showing last week in tampa, the blowout in the previous game, the bunching up in the division. marv needs to get this team back on track or it could all go south in a hurry. carolina looks better on paper, but i wouldn't be surprised if the bengals pull it out. i also wouldn't be surprised to see carolina sweep the afc north, but in the 2nd game of back to back roadies, the home team looks inviting to me. plus, i figure most of the public money will come on the panthers.

its a more important game for the bengals. the bad showing last week in tampa, the blowout in the previous game, the bunching up in the division. marv needs to get this team back on track or it could all go south in a hurry. carolina looks better on paper, but i wouldn't be surprised if the bengals pull it out. i also wouldn't be surprised to see carolina sweep the afc north, but in the 2nd game of back to back roadies, the home team looks inviting to me. plus, i figure most of the public money will come on the panthers.

I like Cinci.

Bengals are the better team. They will win and cover this weekend. Bengals players will be the talk around here next week. CJ stock will soar!!!

I definitely agree that CJ has a good game, but no way do they beat Carolina. Peppers will be in the backfield all day. With 2 Olinemen out, that's not a good sign for Cinci, and Cinci will not be able to stop S. Smith and Carolina. Carolina by 5+ in this one!

I definitely agree that CJ has a good game, but no way do they beat Carolina. Peppers will be in the backfield all day. With 2 Olinemen out, that's not a good sign for Cinci, and Cinci will not be able to stop S. Smith and Carolina. Carolina by 5+ in this one!

Bengals are still overrated. I pick Carolina.

I have major concerns about the offensive line. Rookie LT, Andrew Whitworth, will be starting in Levi Jones' place, and second year C, Eric Ghiaciuc, will start for injured C Rich Braham. The line has already struggled since Braham went down in week 2, and without pro-bowl quality Jones at LT, I'm afraid Carolina'a arguably-best-front-4-in-football will have a very good day.

So, I think its likely that the offense will struggle again this game just like the NE and TB games. And the D has too many run-stopping players injured to be effective.

I don't see Cincy as a 3.5 point favorite. Hate to go against my boys, but I think Carolina most likely wins this game.

i have to say, I have so much respect for people who can put aside homerism and actually analyze a game. :D:D Glad to have people like you around here.

I'm worried about this game, as a Panther fan. yah, cincy's o-line vs that beast Peppers is a great matchup. He's on track for an MVP type year, and it should work in his favor this week.

However, Cincy has already lost 2 in a row, and to lose 3 in a row is tough for a decent team to do. And it's even harder for a team to win 5 straight.

However, I would put any WR against Panthers CBs in man coverage without even thinking about it. CJ and Housh should make for a great game, but I just dont see Palmer having the time needed to throw the ball.

The no huddle offense is going to be our biggest concern and probably be the deciding factor in this game.

If our defense can handle it, and Peppers can get in that backfield Palmer could be in a for really long day.

Our o-line is clicking (how, I'll never know) and their D-line is not. I dont think their CBs are going to be a problem for Smith, and if they wanna double him, I feel bad for whoever is covering Keyshawn. Not to mention Carter. :D it could get real ugly for Cincy's DEF real quick.

I'm going to take CAR by 2 here, but I would be surprise if Cincy pulls it out, nor would I be surprised if CAR blows them out by double digits.

:D