[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade vetoed..

LooGie

I don't usually post stuff like this, but I'm really racking my brain to figure out what's going on here.

12 team league, performance, ppr. we also have 9 IDP players, which I wont post.

We start: QB, 3 WR, 2 RB TE, W/T, W/RB and 9 IDP.

My Team: LooGified

Leinart

R. Droughns

De. Clark

T. Henry

M. Colston

J. Arrington (we get return yards also)

Ro. Smith

T. Houshmandzadeh

A. Gates

L. Maroney

L. Tomlinson

Br. Johnson (ARI WR)

J. Galloway

J. Cotchery

His team: Bitch Mode

QB P. Manning

WR A. Randle El

WR J. Walker

WR --empty--

RB W. McGahee

RB W. Parker

TE J. Shockey

W/T Mi. Robinson

W/R M. Bell

Muhammed and Berrian on bench due to bye.

I get Parker (and L. Arrington just for space purposes. trash throw in basically)

and he gets Gates and Droughns.

He has an empty spot Gates could fill in, and granted Droughns is crap this year, he's still worthy of a roster spot.

The only reason I'm even 4-2 is by scowering the WW every day, and the Huddle of course. Without the free agent forecast, I'd be suicidal.

So one moran (who also is 4-2) said he didn't like the trade becasue it doesn't help bitch mode out. :D

Well monkey see, monkey do, and it got voted enough to be vetoed. Any thoughts on this?

I don't usually post stuff like this, but I'm really racking my brain to figure out what's going on here.

12 team league, performance, ppr. we also have 9 IDP players, which I wont post.

Leinart

R. Droughns

De. Clark

T. Henry

M. Colston

Ro. Smith

T. Houshmandzadeh

A. Gates

L. Maroney

L. Tomlinson

Br. Johnson (ARI WR)

J. Galloway

J. Cotchery

QB P. Manning

WR A. Randle El

WR J. Walker

WR --empty--

RB W. McGahee

RB W. Parker

TE J. Shockey

W/T Mi. Robinson

W/R M. Bell

I get Parker (and L. Arrington just for space purposes. trash throw in basically)

He has an empty spot Gates could fill in, and granted Droughns is crap this year, he's still worthy of a roster spot.

The only reason I'm even 4-2 is by scowering the WW every day, and the Huddle of course. Without the free agent forecast, I'd be suicidal.

So one moran (who also is 4-2) said he didn't like the trade becasue it doesn't help bitch mode out. :D

Well monkey see, monkey do, and it got voted enough to be vetoed. Any thoughts on this?

I think we need to create some sort of template that Huddlers can use to go back to their leagues with. Insert the players in question and add tell them that they are all f'n idiots for rejecting the trade.

Loog, that's a bad call on their part. Nothing wrong with this trade. The other doofus is probably PO'd because he simply did not ask the other owner for Parker. Moran.

I would never play in a league with a veto process. You gotta get that thing changed pal.

I'm usually really good at telling when there's a problem with a trade, but this one was so off the wall, that I thought I had to be missing something.

Thanks for the input guys. :D what can you do? climb a clock tower I suppose :D

I just can't stop watching you AVI! Friggin great.

what about this one....... I was making a trade with our commish! I gave up boldin and dillon, he gave me moss, dunn, and LJ SMith.......he approched me! I accepted the trade on line...it went to a 48hr review period.

No one voted against the trade. well commish c"changed his mind" and approached me and asked that we mutually eliminate trade...I said no..he got mad and vetoed the trade on his own... How do you deal with that one?

what about this one....... I was making a trade with our commish! I gave up boldin and dillon, he gave me moss, dunn, and LJ SMith.......he approched me! I accepted the trade on line...it went to a 48hr review period.

No one voted against the trade. well commish c"changed his mind" and approached me and asked that we mutually eliminate trade...I said no..he got mad and vetoed the trade on his own... How do you deal with that one?

I'll give you one guess :D

Leinart

R. Droughns

De. Clark

T. Henry

M. Colston

Ro. Smith

T. Houshmandzadeh

A. Gates

L. Maroney

L. Tomlinson

Br. Johnson (ARI WR)

J. Galloway

J. Cotchery

QB P. Manning

WR A. Randle El

WR J. Walker

WR --empty--

RB W. McGahee

RB W. Parker

TE J. Shockey

W/T Mi. Robinson

W/R M. Bell

Trades are not up to the non-participating owners, the only review by the commish is to make sure there is no dumping. As long as the trade is innocent, then who cares what the other owners think. trades are not usually perfectly fair. we are all big boys and owners who trade are smart enough to trade without any "mommies"telling them how fair they are.

why do trades have to be approved. as long as they are not dumping, meaning i give you mcnabb for dayne, and if you win you give me $50, then a trade is a trade. no trade is perfectly fair, and the other owners are just jealous. what a bunch of cry babies.